From That Rain

**Requested by @JamiiXori**
**Fluff!!!**
**Narrative, once again...**
**Sorry if it's shitty**

**

🖤Garu

Is it weird to crave your touch? When you spent your time in my home while letting the two cats hang out together as well..

You also made those dumplings that I used to hate to taste, the time you made these during the picnic you did, yeah, I admit that I hate your baking... But time passes, why I start to like it?

Weird right?

You made that worried face, thinking of the food you made, you chuckled nervously as you try to push away the dumplings but I stopped. I stopped it...

Her confused face was replaced by a shock as I took more of the dumplings, eating it like it is my sanity filler.

You tried to stop me to eat those stuff, but it feels delicious.. Wonder why..

I nod in approval as I gestured that I liked the cooking, she's not convinced, due to the fact that she also tasted the dumplings and made that grossed look.

But I realized that she held my hand without her knowing it, I was petrified in my position, not wanting to move, I'm both shock yet loving the close contact..

We're alone anyways so... What's wrong with it?

She squirm a bit, noticed her face being red. That conclude me that she did knew about holding my hand.. I smirk silently and grab a book behind me, casually reading it as I lay my back on the sofa.

Then I feel her slipping her fingers away, but I tighten it, her head shot up and looked at our hands. It kept her more red and slowly glancing at me, I can feel her eyes at me but I didn't gave a flinch nor a look, but receiving a small laugh from her.

***

I remembered this one time as well.. I was going to go hiking alone but for some reason, she popped out of nowhere and asked where I should be going.

As the mountain tops I should go, she's delightful and excited, decided to join in my suppose-to-be alone hiking.

I didn't budge, she wouldn't listen to me anyways.

As I heave a sigh, I gave her some materials for the trip, I let her pack as well, her needs and all.

After that, we now start to walk. She keeps humming, bumping purposely to me while trying to join me to her singing which I'm not into for a moment.

But even though she's annoying, I listened.

Silence is the best but her talking or anything that'll make her speak out, I rather listen to her. But I never tell her.

As time passes, we reached a steep path, I grab my rope to use it as our foundation to hold on.

I let her go first, not wanting her to fall behind me.

We kept climbing, but all of a sudden, she stepped on an unattached rock beneath her shoes. Because of that, she slipped and fall from me, receiving the impact.