Drunken Feelings

(Itty bitty super small lime warning)

-3rd PoV-

Today is Abyo's 19th birthday, and he told his friends that his father, Bruce, making him a birthday celebration. He already invited many people, almost everyone in Sooga, but of course he invited Ching first since they are neighbors.

Abyo is very excited since it'll be a blast as he think, he will make the party lively and loud. But his father doesn't want to let him, since many of the visitors are elders, of course Abyo is disappointed but he accepts anyways.

He was walking down stairs, ready to leave the house, since he promised to visit Ching. As he scrub some dirt out of his top, he called his dad "HEY DAD! I'LL HEAD OUT NOW, CALL ME IF YA NEED HELP!" he shouted, didn't let his father finished his sentence.

Abyo walked out from his residence, closing the door behind him and skiddadle to Ching's place.

As he was walking towards the village, he spotted Garu with his rucksack on his bag. Maybe delivering some requests from Goh-Rong.

Abyo walk straight at Garu, which made the ninja boy surprised since he didn't noticed Abyo.

"Hey bro, you ready for later? I don't want to greet some old people in the house, so my plan is maybe inside room" Abyo said, "of course, as long as we spend time, alongside with the girls" Garu grin a little.

"Whatcha got there?" Abyo asked as he lift both of his arms and let his head rest on top of it. "Oh, some lavender, some highest quality chocolate from the mountain top and some sugar cane" Garu pointed each ingredients from his bag.

"Nice! Oh, I need to get to Ching. I promise to hang out with her this morning." And then he heard Garu chuckle "If you say so, tell me if any funny business happened" As he said, he slowly walks away from Abyo, while Abyo still thinking what he just said.

It took him a minute but he still got no clue. "HEY! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?"

...

-Pucca-

I'm at my room, sewing a sweater for our birthday boy, I've been making this since yesterday night. It's color is black with white strips, I've prepared a cotton fabric that I bought yesterday for the base.

I push my foot back and forth at the paddle on the seeing machine and it makes some fuzzy loud noises, I wipe off some sweat from my forehead, still continuing my work.

After a good 30 minutes, I raise the clothing to my eye level as I admire the result; but it's too plain. But I don't want to put some design since I'm tired.

My body jumped a bit as I heard soft knocking, "Come in!" I shouted. The door creak open and it's Uncle Dumpling, he tilted his head behind the door.

"Pucca, Garu's here to return some ingredients. He's looking for you by the way." He smiled

I stood up from my seat, I put the sweater on the bed and exited the room. Wiping some sweat and fixing my hair as I walk towards the main dining area. As I got there, Garu is sitting at one of our tables, I walk up to him.

"Hey Garu!" I smiled, slightly blushing as I saw his eyes lit up and directly look at mine. "Oh hey, Pucca. You ready for later?" He asked as he sip his ordered tea. Butterflies flutter in my stomach just by him saying my name. "Yeah, do you have gift for him later?" I reply.

He put his tea back from the table "I haven't bought anything, I called you because I need help for picking one..." He slightly lean his head from the embarrassment. I blushed, he just asked me for help. I give an airy chuckle "W-well ok, I'll help you. Just let me get my wallet just in case" I said, he nodded and I went back to my room.