My Life With You

Before you proceed to the chapter, I want to give credit to the person who made every picture here because I didn't do it.

Pls follow @Air_head_mei_mei on Instagram, she/he post great Pucca content. Go check it out because UGHHH her art style is so damn good👌

I took inspiration to it so that's why I can write this chapter.

Anyways, here's the chapter. Enjoy :>

-Garu❤🖤

I remembered the first day we met, Ching introduced me to you. We were little kids back then, we don't know life yet, only four kids with great friendship that we created.

I was at the corner because I don't know how to start a conversation to anyone because there are so many people, us kids and our parents.

But you came up to me with a cheeky smile on your chubby face,

"Hello! Why aren't you joining us?"

She asked with curiosity, she look at me up and down, waiting for my response.

I couldn't speak that day since I promised my real parents, I took a vow of silence, I want to be as great as my father.

She understood my gesture and quickly respected it, she didn't question it any further or anything that will make me uncomfortable. Instead, she even copied me, obliged to stay silent. As a very young age such as herself, she want me to know that I won't be alone.

She took my hand but have a worried face, thinking she makes me uncomfortable, to be honest, it's the opposite. I nodded and I joined with Ching and Abyo.

"Hi Garu! You decided to join us?" Ching said while holding a sword.

I nodded shyly.

"Great! Here's a sword, Abyo will be the dragon." Ching passed me the rubber sword, it's plain but it will work.

"HEY! I want to be a knight but... FINE THEN!" Abyo shouted while putting on the dragon head.

I noticed She will be the Princess in distress. Our goal is to save her.

We had fun while playfully beating Abyo up, he was crying because he can't be a knight which made us all laugh.

And that's our friendship sticks...

...

Years has passed, we we're early teens. I'm only 12 with Abyo while Ching and Her are 10 years old.

Our interaction to one another changed, well, it's still the same but she began to be clingy as ever. As me and Abyo spar, the girls were watching us, but She will interrupt our spar by pouncing on me, followed by hugs and kisses.

Yes, I hate it, well kinda... But it makes a distraction to everything I do!

I want to train to be the best ninja alive, like my father. But she always tagging along without my knowledge, always by my side, where ever and whenever.

Ching and Abyo just let us be while I'm very uncomfortable to deal with her everyday.

I can't escape her grasp once I'm in her arms even how much energy I take just to get rid of her.

I despise her..
...

We got older..

I'm 15, I learnt to many things now.

Us four still hangs out, well of course, she still do her usual doings but less. Which it's better than before.

Her uncles accepted their niece's personality towards me, Ching really supported her too. The old Abyo and I only get disgusted by this mushy stuff but years passed, we get used to it and began to be open minded about it.