Chapter 4: Jacob Black and The Pack

BPOV
I was in my room with Jasper. We were talking about the rooms and the babies. I only have 3 months left until they're born. We're all so excited!!
Alice came in our room, "Uhm, you guys might want to come down here."
"Why?!" Jasper asked.
"Well, we have company. Sort of." Alice said. So me and Jasper walked down with them. Of course, Alice had to help me until I sat on the couch, then Jasper sat by me and by Esme and Alice walked over to the other couch and sat by Edward. "Who is it?"
"Jacob Black and his Pack." Carlisle said.
"Again!?"
"Who are you guys talking about?" Bella asked.
Jasper explained who they are. And what they are. "Oh." Bella said.
"Yeah. I guess let them in..." Esme said.
Carlisle let them in, "Hello?"
"Hello, Carlisle. May we come in?" Sam asked.
"Sure. Make yourselves comfortable." Carlisle said.
"Thank you." Sam said and they came in and sat down. 3 of them stood. Including Sam.
"They don't seem so bad." Bella said.
"What'd she say!?" Jacob asked.
Here it goes... I thought.
"She said you guys seem...okay." I said.
"Yeah, why were you guys not wanting to let them in?" Tresa asked.
"Because. We're enemies. Werewolves & vampires don't get along very well." Jacob said.
"Then, why are you guys here?" Bella asked.
"Cause. We're all friends. See, most werewolves and vampires are enemies but we have a treaty." Sam said. Sam explained the treaty, "and so, we just decided on being friends and not enemies because we all want to take care of the town and the citizens."
"Oh. Okay." Tresa said.
"Wanna introduce yourselves to Bella and Tresa?" Jasper said.
Jacob nodded. "I'm Jacob, this is Sam, Paul, Embry, Quil, Jared, Seth, and Leah."
"Hi guys. I'm Bella and this is my adopted sister, Tresa." They all waved.
"Well, what'd ya guys need?" Emmett asked.
"We need to tell you something. There's another vampire around. He has black, short hair, he is tall, I think his name is Garrison. He has 2 more vampires with him. A girl with brown, long hair, short and I think her name is Ivy. And another guy with him. He has black, short hair, he is tall, and I think his name is Kaiden." Jacob said.
"Be careful. We have to go." Sam said.
"Okay. Thank you for warning us. We all need to go out and find them and keep them away from Bella and Tresa and the town!" Carlisle said.
Edward, Emmett, Carlisle, Alice, Rose and I went out to find the vampires. Esme stayed with Tresa and Bella.
BPOV
Well, there's some new vampires in Forks. Esme's here with me and Tresa while Jasper, Edward, Emmett, Carlisle, Alice and Rosalie went out to find them. I hope everything's gonna be okay. "Bella and Tresa, would you guys like something to eat?"
"Yes Esme, please?" Tresa and I said. Esme made us soup, because it's a little cold in the house. But, Esme turned the heat up.
About 25 minutes later, Carlisle, Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper walked in the door. "Did you find them?" Esme asked.
"We followed them through the woods and then they jumped off the cliff into the water." Jasper said. I had a shocked face on and so did Tresa. "It's okay guys. No worries. We'll keep you guys safe. We promise." Carlisle said.
"Yeah. And then watch the Volturi come and kill us all! We're not supposed to tell HUMANS what we are!" Rose yelled, angrily.
"ROSALIE! Say sorry right now!" Esme said. Rose stood there. "Sorry." She said and went upstairs while Emmett followed her.
"We're so sorry about her." Carlisle said.
"It's fine." Tresa said and I nodded.
That night I went to bed with Jasper and we talked. "So, what'll happen if the Volturi comes?"
"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Go to sleep My Bella." Jasper said. He leaned over and kissed my forehead and I fell asleep, in his arms.
Edward's POV
I was up in my room, thinking... I don't think Alice is my mate, I think my mate is...Tresa. Alice's mate is Jacob Black!!
I had a shocked face on. That's a shocker. I need to tell them but when?
Not tomorrow because we have to go look for those new vampires. I'll tell them sometime...

That's the end of Chapter 4!! Hope y'all liked it. I'll try to update soon.