Chapter 1: They're coming home!

Bella's POV

I and Tresa were outside. Today was the day, they're coming home!

"So, he proposed to you before he left for war?" Tresa asked.

"Yes. I'm also pregnant." I said.

"Does Jasper know?" Tresa asked.

"I sent him a letter telling him that Dr. Jones said I was and that I have 4-5 months left." I said.

"Oh. Well, hopefully he comes home." Tresa said.

We soon saw all the soldiers. We saw a few people Jasper and I know. Jim, James, Levi, John, Kayden, George. But, soon, that was the last of the soldiers. "Where is Jasper?" I asked Jim.

"Bella, we are so sorry. Jasper...he...he was kiddnapped durin' war. We're sorry darlin'!" Jim said. I started to cry. Jim hugged me while Tresa and James rubbed my back.

"It's not your guy's fault. Things happen? Right? I just...I miss him!" I said, sobbing.

"We know. We all do. His brother, Peter and Peter's wife, Charllote, they were all kidnapped durin' war." James said.

"Oh. I miss them all!" I said. Tresa and I walked into the house. "What are you doing?" Tresa asked. I was packing my stuff, and Jasper's stuff. "I'm moving to Forks, Washington. That's one of the places Jasper and I have always wanted to go to. It's not sunny a lot and it's always cloudy and it's a good place for us because, were we don't like the sun that much. Texas has sun everyday. Even when it is raining or snowing." I said.

"Me too. Let me go pack!" Tresa said. I nodded.

About 20-25 minutes later we were ready to go. We told Jim and the rest good-bye and we left. "We did not put up a sign because, if I do not find my Jasper, I will come back home." I told Jim. He nodded. "Hopefully he comes home. To you. Hopefully you do find him in Forks." James said. We nodded and we left. To Forks, Washington. To I and Jasper's once favorite place.

"Good-bye Texas. See you again, sometime along." I said, to myself.

Well, that was chapter one. Hoped y'all liked it.