Chapter 6: The Denali's

BPOV
We are getting everything ready because I only have about 1-2 weeks and the twins will be born. Izzy Rae and Ezzen Lee are the names we picked. Izzy's room is beside me and Jazzy's and Ezzen's is on the other side, which is also beside Edward and Tresa's room. They turned Tresa but they have to wait until after the babies are born to turn me, if they do.
We were all in the family room when Alice had a vision. "Alice, what is it?" Jake asked her. She walked over to Jake and sat beside him and he grabbed her hand. "It's the Denail's. They're coming. And Tanya still hasn't gotten over the fact of Tresa is Edward's mate." Alice said.
"Well she's gonna have to or I'll leave until they leave. I will go to a hotel with Tresa or something until they leave." Edward said.
"Edward. If she starts in you guys can leave because they're only staying here for 2 days. But if she doesn't start in, you don't need to leave. And they're staying upstairs in the Guest Rooms." Carlisle said.
"Okay. They're here." Alice said.
Edward's POV
All the Denail's walked in and Tanya came over to me. "Hello, Edward." She said and gave me a huge hug. "And you are?" She said in a snobby way to Tresa.
"She's MY MATE!" I said.
"I am!" Tanya said.
"No you're not! You never were! Carlisle I can't do this. We're going to a hotel in Port Angeles until they leave in 2 days."
Carlisle nodded and we ran and packed our clothes and headed to Port Angeles.
"Sorry we have to leave honey." I told Tresa.
"It's okay. I don't like that Tanya girl."
"Me either."
At Port Angeles...
Once we got to Port Angeles, we registered in a pent room. The only pent room. "It's beautiful." Tresa said.
"Yep. Just like you." I said. Tresa would've blushed if she could.
At The Cullen House...
Bella's POV
Jasper and I were in our room because Tanya was fighting with the family about Edward and Tresa being mates.
Jasper and I were laying down. 'Yawn'
"You can sleep if you want, darlin'" Jasper said.
"Okay," I said. I was tired.
Nightmare...
When I woke up, Jasper wasn't there. I yelled, "Jazzy!?" No answer. "Jazzy!?" No answer again. I couldn't get up. I was...chained down?!
"JASPER!? CARLISLE?!EMMETT!? EDWARD?! ESME!? ROSE?! ALICE?! TRESA!? Where are you guys!??!"
I heard laughing. It sounded like the Volturi. Aro, Markus, Ciaus, Jane, Alec, Demetri, and the rest. Aro and them walked in. Each guard had my family. "Let them go!!" I yelled. Aro just laughed again. "Who's going to make me?"
"I will!" I said.
"Ha! How can a puny, pregnant, helpless little girl like you make a strong vampire like me listen to you!?" Aro said and walked up to me...
Nightmare Ends...
I woke up screaming. Jasper was reading our favorite book and dropped the book and everyone ran in. "What's wrong!?" They all asked. I told them my nightmare. They all said that would never happen. I believe them. So Jazzy told me to go back to sleep because it was only 5:00 am and I need sleep. So I went to sleep. And for the rest of my time sleeping, it was peaceful. No nightmares at all. I was happy then.
"Bella!? Wake up. It's 10:30 am!" Alice said.
I said, "5 more minutes. I slept good. Once I went back to sleep, I didn't have a nightmare."
"Okay. I will let you sleep until 11:00. That's in 30 minutes. We're all going hunting really quick. Jazz is staying with you though. We're bringing him some deer blood back in a cup or 2." Alice said.

"Okay." I said. At 11:00, "Wake up, Bella." Jasper came in and woke me up.

"Okay." I said. Jasper helped me up and I said, "Can you help me to downstairs?" He nodded.

Once I got downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and made me some Ramon Noodles. I love Ramon Noodles. Jazzy followed me into the kitchen to make sure I was okay. "I'm fine Jazzy. I love how you care though!" I said.

"I know and I do care. I just wanna watch out for you and be with you every moment because you never know if something can happen like you could have the babies at any time."

"I know and thank you." I said.

"No problem, darin'" Jasper said and I stood on my tip toes, he leaned down and put his arms around my waist and he kissed me. "I love you, Bella."

"I love you, Jasper."

Once my noodles were done, I ate them and then put the plate in the sink and we walked into the living room and sat down. We put a movie in. He put in Vampire Academy. "Is it just me or is it a little weird how we like to watch movies about vampires and we are vampires?" I asked. He nodded. Well, I'll soon be a vampire. Maybe.
"I know right. Oh well." Jasper said. Jasper looked at me and I looked at him. Then he leaned down as kissed me. I kissed him back with passion but I soon needed to breath and so he pulled back. "I love you, Bella."
"I love you too, Jazzy." I said and he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled back at him.
Soon, the family came home. We all sat in the family room and talked.
At The Hotel....
Edward's POV
"Need to hunt??" I asked Tresa. She nodded and so we went hunting. We had to be fast but stay humanly so they didn't suspect anything. Soon, we finally made it into the woods and I got two mountain lions and Tresa got a mountain lion and a deer.
Soon, we got back to the hotel. Tresa and I decided to watch a movie. We picked a romantic comedy movie. She likes romance and I do too. Somewhat. And we both like comedy. But it was actually a good movie. We just got sidetracked from the movie when we looked into each other's eyes. I couldn't resist. I kissed her with passion and she passionately kissed me back.
(You probably know what happens next....)
2 days later....
Tresa and I were packing because the Denali's are leaving. "Okay. All done??" Tresa asked. I nodded and we headed down to my car. I put our bags in the trunk and I opened Tresa's door and she got in. I shut her door and I opened my door. I got in and shut my door and we left. We should be home in about an hour.
Bella's POV
*Bing* *Bing*
I picked up my phone. I got a text from....