Chapter 8

A/N
This chapter is going to have some new people, powers and drama in it.
I hope you like it!
********
Rosalie's POV
Alice and I were outside hunting. Suddenly, Alice and I tensed up when we smelt a new vampire. "Who's that?" I asked her.
"I don't know. I can't see them." My sister told me.
A vampire - a girl - who had black, short hair, golden eyes and she was quite tall. But not as tall as Emmett or the boys. She walked up to us. "Hello, Rosalie. Alice."
"Who are you and how do you know our names?" I hissed, crouching in a defensive motion.
"Hey! Take it easy, I'm Catherine. I left the Volturi. My gift, I'm basically a copy-cat. I have a gift that copies other gifts, only if I want them. Aro told me about you guys."
"So you can collect other people's gifts, and you left the Volturi?" Alice asked. She nodded.
"Come to our house." I said and we headed to our house.
Once we got there, we told everyone about Catherine and what she can do. She told them about her leaving the Volturi.
"And what are all of your powers?" Carlisle asked.
"Well I have mind reading, now because I copied Edward's. I can see the future, now. I can feel and manipulate emotions. I have a mental and physical shield, I copied all the powers from this house. And I can make someone a human again for 7 days, I have the power of all elements : Water, Earth, Fire, Air. I can shock people, I don't really hurt them, just give them an illusion of a shock. And, I can make a vampire turn human for 7 days and make them have a hybrid child within 7 days." Catherine said.
"Wow." Edward said.
"Would you like to stay here?" Esme asked, in her motherly voice. Catherine thought about it and nodded.
********
I was laying in my and Emmett's bed. I didn't feel right. And vampire's don't get sick. "Rosie, your paler than usual." Emmett said. "Carlisle! Esme!"
"What's the matter?" Esme and Carlisle said in a second as they ran up here.
"Rose - she's-she's much paler that usual." Emmett said.
"Ah, yes she is. Take her to my medical room!" Carlisle said.
"Carlisle!" Jacob suddenly yelled. Carlisle ran to Jacob as Emmett carried me to the medical room.
"Alice, she's paler - like Rosalie." Jacob said and Carlisle ordered him to carry her to the medical room.
Carlisle was searching up what could've happened to Rose and Alice and then, Esme started turning pale. "What's going on!?" I screamed.
"I-I don't know but I'm not feeling too good and vampires don't get sick." Alice said.
"I'm feeling like, I'm starving. Not for blood. For human food. Can someone make me some Ramon Noodles!?" I asked.
"Hu-Human food?" Jacob gasped, confused.
"Yes! I'm starving. I feel like I'm feeding two people here-" I cut myself off. "Catherine!"
"What about her?" Esme asked, laying down coughing at the top of her lungs.
"Yeah. Remember her gifts. One of them is turning a vampire human for 7 days and she can make them have a hybrid baby within 7 days!" Alice screamed.
"CATHERINE!" Jacob screamed, blackness washing over his eyes.
"Yes?" Catherine asked as she was right in front of him.
"Okay. I might've put a spell on them to turn them human for 7 days and make them have a hybrid child within 7 days because I know how much you guys want a child. All of you."
"We're turning human for 7 days!" I screamed.
"Yes. Only 7 days. And as you can see, they're already within about 1 month and a half of their pregnancy. They will have to stay in this room all 7 days but we need to get them human food!" Catherine said.
"Emmett, we're going to have a child!" I said, happily.
"All three of us." Esme said, excited.
"And when it's time to have you're children, you'll be a vampire so it won't kill you." Catherine said.
"Okay. Now can someone please get us something to eat?" Alice asked and they went and got us what we had asked for.
********
Emmett's POV
I'm going to be a father! Yay! I know how Rose, Alice and Esme have always wanted a child. I thought.
"I know Em. That's why I did this to them." Catherine said. Mind reader. I thought again. She chuckled and so did Edward.
Once we got them the human food they asked for, I sat by Rosalie. "Em, I'm so happy." She said, crying actual tears. I wiped her tears away.
"I know Rosie. That's why Catherine did this to you guys." I said and held Rosalie's hand. She was soon sleeping. Good. That's what she needs after all this.
********
Bella's POV
Jasper and I were in our bedroom with Izzy & Ezzen. I heard about Esme, Rose and Alice. I'm so happy for them. They get to have the same experience Jasper and I are having. Children.
"Love, you seem deep in thought." Jasper said.
"Yes My Love." I told him. "I am just thinking of how Esme and Alice and Rose have always wanted a child and now they get to have children in seven days."
"I know My Love." Jasper said.