Chapter 5: Alice & Jacob

EPOV
I was in my room, just sitting on my bed, reading. I then smelt the scent of a werewolf. It was Jacob. "Guys! Jacob's here!" I yelled. Everyone was in the living room. *Knock Knock*
Carlisle opened the door, "Hello, Jacob."
"Hey, Carlisle. May I have a talk with, Alice?" Jacob said. I knew what it was about. *Mates*
Alice didn't know why he wanted to talk to her because she didn't see a vision. "Uhm, sure." Alice said. They walked into the woods far away to where we couldn't hear them.
APOV
Jacob and I walked into the woods. "What do you need Jacob?"
"Uh...Well..."
"Well what? You can tell me." I said.
"Well, Edward's not your mate! I'm your mate! I imprinted on you and Edward said that he isn't your mate! He said I was! I'm sorry!!"
"Don't worry. I knew he wasn't my mate. But, I didn't know you were. Do you want to tell the family now or wait?" I asked.
"Well, the pack already knows. They said okay. It's fine. Does your family know?"
"I think Edward told them. Let's go back."
We walked back to the house and everyone smiled at us. They all said they were happy for us but who's Edward's mate?
"Edward's mate is...Tresa!!" Tresa blushed. Edward smiled his crooked grin that dazzled everybody. "It's true. She is my mate." Edward said.
"Okay. Well, what now? We all know who our mates are." Alice asked.
"Let's celebrate!" Emmett boomed. We all agreed.
We all went hunting. I got a mountain lion and a deer, Tresa got 2 deer, and almost everyone else got mountain lions and deer. So we all went back to the house and I played the piano...
(Edward changed Tresa.)

That was chapter 5!!! Hope y'all liked it!!! Sorry it's short!! I will have the next chapter up sometime and hopefully its longer!! Thanks!!