The Prologue

In an apocalyptic world, three cities remained which held the last of the human population. The biggest city was Shippendale, it held the majority of the remaining population. Then, there were two littler cities named Trance City and Sightburgh. Trance City was Shippendale's rival. It was mainly Russians and Germans who got rejected from Shippendale, so they created their own city. They are angry at Shippendale for not letting them in, and they constantly try to knock their rival down or take over their city. Trance City is led by Devon Trance II, a fierce young man with sadistic ways. Sightburgh was a small, lovely city located on Civil Island. The only way to get to the city was a boat, which came and went frequently. It was Shippendale's ally, and it was led by King Rod. King Rod was part of a big family of famous Russian assassins called the Alekhin family. It consisted of three brothers, Rod the oldest, Creed the middle child, and Kira the youngest. They then had children, Rod and Creed both having two sons and Kira having a single daughter. Rod's youngest son, Rhys, remains alive, behind bars in Shippendale for attempted murder. His oldest, Dana, was killed by Creed's oldest son when he was stabbed through the neck with a sword. Both of Creed's sons remain alive, one behind bars and the other the top captain at Shippendale Headquarters. The youngest, Killroy, was in the Shippendale Prison for the same reason as Rhys, attempted murder. Creed's oldest son, Karma, is the strongest captain among the city's soldiers. Creed was killed several years ago by a Lurker, gigantic wolf-like creatures that took over the planet. Rod and Kira both remain alive, living in Sightburgh. The Alekhin family was a dangerous, scary family. They were mainly known in Russia, so people from different countries didn't know who they were. Creed took advantage of this, only getting into Shippendale by faking a French accent. Creed, his wife, and his eldest son lived happily in Shippendale, while the others spread out between Trance City and Sightburgh. Though many people believed this family was a threat, young Veronica "Ronnie" Bauer did not.