Chapter 6

Green Steve POV

I heard Sabre hums as he helps me prepared dinner, it was a rare chance that he would ever cook. It surprises Green Steve honestly. I never knew Sabre could cook, but even than, you learned something new every day. Just how things tends to work after all.

Once they were done cooking dinner, they sit down at the table and eat. Talking comfortably with one another. It's rare in a time like this. It's nice is it not? When would they ever do something like this again? Probably in the distance futures.

If Sabre survives long enough.

Green Steve can't help, but feel as though something bad may happen to Sabre, almost similar to how they had lost Orange Steve, but much worst. He can't help, but shiver at the mere thought. He just have to make sure Sabre is okay and hidden as long as he can. There's no telling that his inevitable death would happen. Especially since Rainbow Void is likely looking for him. Oh and he doesn't trust the leaders, at least, not anymore. 

They more or less betrayed Sabres after he became under control by the darkness.

I'm still not sure if it's still affecting him or not though.

However, only time can heal the scars that can't be seen. Emotional and Mental, only times can heal it all...

...

Wait a second. 

I just realized something. 

IS SABRE SMOL?

I look at Sabre, sure enough, he is infact smaller than me. How did I never noticed this?! Not once did I ever realized that Sabre Looks like a child due to his height! Well, actually, I wonder who had tried to adopt Sabre? Probably Orange Leader, if not, well. Okay? 

Huh.

Why do I feel like Orange Steve and Gerald was actually Sabre family?

*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE LOST?" Violet Leader asked, staring at Jeremy and Light in Disbelief. They both had the nerves to look sheepish. Violet Leader made a loud sigh as he face palm, glaring at the two with disappointment. "Seeing as we're lost thanks to you two Idiots I was smart enough to bring a compass and a map. Just. In. Case. This. Happens." He said, not please at all. 

Light Steve and Jeremy silent cried and had silently prayed they wouldn't get smacked. Luckily for them, they didn't. 

Yet.

...

Light Steve and Jeremy gonna be scared of Violet Leader for a good while. 

Oh well :)

Violet Leader sighed as he looks up at the sky, which is slowly turning to night. "We should make a camp. Been walking for almost the whole day and we're lost cause of you idiots." Violet Leader Said, the others nodded and went to set up camp for the night. While they're doing that, Violet Leader looks up at the sky again. 

'Why do I feel like Gerald gonna have my head if I don't hurry and find Sabre?' Violet Leader thought with a puzzling look. 

*

Meanwhile...

Gerald was casually just in his room, looking through the family album he had kept. Photos of Himself, Sabre and Orange Steve. All being families. He missed them both greatly. He wonders if Sabre, his last family, is alright.

*

Slow Update to this book cuz Ideas slowly dying. :')