Chapter 1 : Who am I

"The pain is finally over." Shin Hye thought as she drowned.
At the moment, a guy in a boat saw the girl fall and saved her from dying. He took her to the hospital and got her admitted in. "Sir, can you please tell us your details." asked the receptionist. "Oh! Right. I am Park Seo joon, CEO of Yukiyo fashion." Later that day, Seo jun stayed beside Shin Hye. The doctor said that she was saved right on time. Suddenly, he saw Shin Hye's fingers moving a little as she gained consciousness and looked around. Seo jun rushed out and called the doctor. The doctor examined her and prescribed her bedrest for 2 days and a few medicines and said to Seo jun,"She will be discharged tomorrow and, by the way she should not pressure her mind to get her memories back." "Okay, thank you doctor" and he left.
"Who are you?" Shin Hye asked. "I'm Seo jun. Park Seo Jun. I saved you from drowing." He said. "Oh, I was drowing? Why?" she asked. "I don't know. By the way, what's your name?" He asked, out of curiosity. "My name..... My name is....... Uhh..... Who am I?" Shin Hye wouldn't remember. "You don't remember?". Shin Hye nods. "We need a name for you. How about.......... Min Soo?" He asked. Shin Hye liked that name. "From now on my name is Min Soo!" She clapped. Min Soo and Seo Jun got along really well. Soon Seo Jun had to leave because of work and Min Soo had to rest.
The next day, she was discharged and Seo Jun took her with him to his house. When they reached Min Soo asked "You live here?". "Yes, why?you don't like my house." He said. "No.. its amazing " and smiled. Before lunch Seo Jun called his Manager and told him to do background check on Min Soo. That day Seo Jun took her to the mall for shopping. Since she doesn't have any clothes or any other supplies. After a while they reached the mall. They went to variety of shops and bought tons of clothes. "Do you want to buy anything else?" Seo Jun asked. She said "No". "Let's eat lunch somewhere good. Hmm..." He asked. "Yeah sure." "What would you like to eat?" He asked. "Hm... steak" and smiled. They drove to one of the best restaurant nearby. They got a table for two and ordered two plates steaks. "Shin Hye" said Min Ho, who was sitting on the table beside theirs. Min Ho got up and went to their table, "Shin Hye..... you..... you are alive." He said, holding her hands. She snached her hands away and said "What are you doing. I don't even know you." She looked at Seo Jun who was observing everything. "Shin Hye, don't you remember me. I'm Min Ho your childhood best friend. I thought I.. l would never be able to see you after you jumped off the Han River Bridge." He said, tears threatening to fall. "I'm not Shin Hye, I am Min Soo" she said. He said "Don't you remember Jung Suk". "Who is...." her head started paining and she fainted. Seo jun rushed towards her. While Min Ho saw something suspicious out side the restaurant and thought "They must here for me.. before they find me I should leave." He said and left.

- Kim Yoonjin