Chapter 5 : Mr Kidnapper

She hung her head low, as hours passed, the small cracks and holes in the corners showed her the time, darkness in night and shining bright light in the morning. The day went by and she started feeling weak, there were guards standing outside the room but no one gave her a piece of bread. Maybe they want her dead, who knows.
The morning slowly turned into evening, every second was painfull, being hung up on the walls with chains. The room was dimly lit, her eyes slowly closing because of her weak state. That's when the door opened burst open revealing a tall guy, his hair falling onto his eyes, wet. She could barely see in the dim lights but was able to make out what he was wearing. He was wearing ripped jeans with a dark t-shirt. He slowly walked towards her, each step of his made Minsoo nervous. The guy stopped in the middle of the room and turned to face one of the guards," I told you to tie her to a damn chair, not to chain her to a wall!" His voice boomed, sending shivers down her spine. He walked up to Minsoo and opened her cuffs. Just as she stood up, her legs felt weak and she fell on her knees. She tried standing again but failed, falling into the strangers arms. He helped her sit on the floor and walked up the guard, grabbing him by the collar and pinning him to the wall," You can't do one thing right, you useless piece of sh*t! Why don't you try being tied up to the wall for a whole day, huh!" He turned towards the other guards and ordered," Tie this stupid basterd to the wall!" He then helped Minsoo up and carried her to the living room. He laid her down on the couch and watched fall asleep.

That night,
Minsoo woke up to the delicious smell of food being cooked in the kitchen. She sat up and rubbed her eyes with her palms, her hands and legs still sore. She saw her kidnapper in the kitchen and shouted," Hey! Whoever you are, why the hell did you bring me here!" The guy finally revealed his face as he turned around. Minsoo was boiling with anger when she saw who the kidnapper was. " You! How could you! I thought you were my friend!" WooBin ignored her words and asked," You like spicy ramen, don't you? Dinner is served." He smiled like nothing happened. " Don't change the topic Kim WooBin. Tell me why you are doing this. What have I ever done to you?" WooBin looked at her," Oh princess, you haven't done anything wrong, you deserve the whole world."

On the other hand, Seojun was worried sick. He tried calling her all day, even informed the police. He knew that there was only one way left, and that was to call Jong Suk and Minho for help. He saw their car arrive and ran towards them," Guys, have you seen Minsoo? She is missing!" Their expression changed from a confused one to worried. " Did she tell you where she was going, or whom she was meeting?" Asked Minho. " No, the last thing I remember is that she went out for her evening jog at the park yesterday. She never came back. I'm not able to contact her, and she doesn't have any friends whom I can ask." " Don't worry seojun. We'll find her." Minho reassured him. "Do you know where the park is?" Inquired Jong Suk. " Yeah, let's go."

" My friends will find me, you creep!" Shouted Minsoo, trying to hide her nervousness. WooBin chuckled," You mean the friends whom you started ignoring. You avoided them, pretended you didn't know them and now you expect that they'll save you. Oh darling dear, they can never forgive you for treating them like trash, let alone save you." His smirk grew. Minsoo's eyes widen in realisation, tears threatening to fall.

- Sana