Chapter 4 : Kidnapped

" I want to start over, but something.......there is something that keeps pulling me back into my past." She spoke softly. Seojun pulled her in a hug. Seojun backed up and put his hands on her shoulder," I'll help you move on. I'll help you have a fresh start. But you'll have to let go of those two so called friends of yours. I don't have a good feeling about them." Minsoo nodded.
The next day, Minsoo got a job at Seojun's company as his assistant. One if the receptionist gave her a tour of the buildings. Since it was Minsoo's first day, they gave her a box of files to sort at home. She left the office building with the box and made her way towards the bus stop. When she reached the bus stop, she saw a guy trying to read the bus schedule. Minsoo walked up to him and asked," Excuse me sir. Do you need any help?" The guy looked at her with a smile," Oh yes, please do. I usually don't take the bus. Thank you so much." " Ofcourse. Where are you headed to?" She asked him. " I'm headed towards the a1432g area." He replied. "Me too. I'm headed to the area close by. What a coincidence." The young man let out a sigh of relief. " I'm WooBin by the way. And you?" " I'm Minsoo." She replied with a bright smile. " Do you want help with that box. It seems heavy." He asked, pointing at the box she was holding." Thanks a lot." She said, as he took the box from her hands. Soon the bus arrived. Both of them boarded the bus and sat in their seats. On the way home the bus broke down. While the bus was being fixed, Minsoo fell asleep. After a long hour, the bus was up and running. Soon the bus reached Minsoo's stop. " Hey, Minsoo. Your stop is here. Wake up." Said WooBin while shaking her a little. Minsoo opened her eyes and looked around. When she realised where the bus had stopped she quickly grabbed the box from Woobin's hands and thanked him for his help. She quickly got down and waved WooBin goodbye.
While walking home she remembered that they needed some groceries. She walked up to the nearest store and went in. She picked up some fruits and ramen. While picking fruit juice packs she saw Minho, holding bags of chips and cookies. She was about to leave but Minho called her from the back Isle. " Hey. It's been a while Shin Hye. Oh I mean Minsoo." He smiled. But what happened next confused Minho. Minsoo completely ignored Minho's greetings and walked to the billing counter. She paid for the grocery and was about to walk aout with the bag and box when Minho grabbed her hand. " Hey, what's wrong....." " I'm sorry sir but can you please let go of my hand. I have no business with you." She replied coldly. She left the place wand went home.
A week passed.
Minho and Jong Suk were trying to contact her but she ignored them. She couldn't seem to let go for some reason. She felt bad for doing this but she didn't want to get hurt again. She couldn't get hurt again.
One evening, she went for a run in the park. She was listening to music while running when she felt a hand in her shoulder. She stopped and turned around. She recognised the person immediately. It was WooBin. Before she could say anything she felt a sharp pain on her head and she blacked out.
The next day
Minsoo woke up in a cold basement with dim lights. She was tied to the wall with chains and her mouth was covered with a cloth. She tried to shout for help but realised it was of no use. She looked around and saw that the place had no windows, only a small hole in the wall through which air and light was coming. The only way in and out was the front door. All she could do was wait for her kidnapper.

- Sana