Chapter 5

Hazel’s POV

I wake up but this time i’m not in a cell, i am in some kind of room with glass all around it . There are people looking in at me and I am starting to feel very uncomfortable . There are a lot of people staring at me . I start to feel very anxious .  Something booms over the intercom“ Bring in the winter soldier “ . I was very confused but the minute i saw them , i got into a start position for fighting. They had a metal arm and an assortment of knives on them . I was scared. The voice spoke again “идти”

 I knew what that meant , it meant go in Russian . My mother says it to be when we are about to fight . It’s supposed to help me remember the moves , so when it is said it triggers a sequence of events . For me it just helps me remember my moves and get into assassin mode really fast . 

The winter soldier leaps towards me and I start to fight .I doge his swings and punches. After a minute he begins to realise how i fight and mimics that so i can’t fight back. I switched from my mothers fighting style to my dads. He is way too strong and I am too tired so eventually I collapse and he stops . He walks out of the room and talks to the people staring at me .

 He comes in again , followed by another guy . I am tired and want to go home. I think they realise that. The man finally speaks up,” Hello Hazel, sorry about today , we just needed to see how you were trained that’s all. But now you will train with the winter soldier so he won’t hurt you anymore. If anyones asks , your name is Winter Widow . See what i did there, i combined your mothers nickname with his , so you don’t lose your identity completely . Is that okay?” I look at him in shock, How is any of this okay .” If i say no it’s not okay , i presume i am going to be treated worse so yes it is okay.” The guy chuckles , “ good.” He orders the Winter soldier to take me back to my cell. 

The minute the door is shut , the boy I met earlier runs up to me . He gives me a big hug . I cry into his shoulder . He comforts me and sits me down on the floor . He grabs some plasters to cover up my cuts . “ What is your name , I don’t mean to be rude, I'm just curious because you're not a part of hydra apparently .” He chuckles .” You really wanna know.” I nod my head .

“Pietro , Pietro Maximoff “

AU:
I do know that marvel has changed the age of the maximoff twins for Wandavison . But orignally in AOU they were 16 so I am going to stick with that for the time being. Hope that is okay with everyone. Also, this is Aaron Taylor Johnson's version of him .