chapter 7

Hazels POV

“ what “ I whispered .” As in Wanda’s twin.

You died , she was heartbroken about it , me and her became close after it, she was devastated . “ I am just speechless . I went to his funeral and then he is actually alive

. I begin to raise my voice, i am angry that he left wanda and hurt her . “ why did you leave her , she needed you , first her parents , then her country and then you.  Why didn’t you tell her “

He just stands there. “ Are you forgetting where we are , they wouldn’t let me see her , not in a million years .i begged and begged but i wasn’t allowed to leave under any circumstance .” He says calmly .

He is hurt by what i said . “I didn’t mean what i said , i knew you would have come back for her , from all the stories i have heard , you really cared about her , didn’t you?

He shook his head in agreement . “ We need to make a plan of action to get out of here .

" You don't think i have tried that. I have tried every way to get out of this places.I know that's not the news you want to hear and i am sorry but i don't think we can. Not without the help of the winter soilder who has never broken out of his trance since i go here . "

I frown . What am i supposed to do now?I'm gonna have to come up with the best plan ever to make this work.

Nat’s POV

I bring steve into our bedroom to talk

. “ what the hell is wrong with you , we have a chance to put all of our manpower into  finding our daughter and you decide you do not want to . I though you wanted her home, or am i missing something? Because i tell you one thing Steven Rogers, i will leave you right here right now if you do not want to find my daughter.” i half yell at him

. I didn’t realise that i was crying . It was weird being so exposed ,  i don’t usually cry . I do cry in front of steve it just feels weird now because of everything that has happened

. He brings me into his arms and i wrap my hands around his torso . He gently rubs his hand in small circles on my back. It helps me relax .

“ Of course i want to find our daughter , i love her more than life itself.But the accords could interfere with us finding her . The safest hands are still our own.I promise you i will find our daughter but the accords will make it worse.” he whispers into my ear. I relax a small bit. I don’t even notice  him lifting me into hazel’s bed and holding me tightly .I’m happy he did though.

He hold me until i fall asleep which i am grateful for .Whenever i am with him he always  make me forget my problems. It's like our own little bubble .