Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up to Cor's arms wrapped tightly around me and my head on his chest. I let out a sigh and went to sit up but couldn't move.

"Cor, can you release me?" I asked softly.

He groaned something out and pulled me closer.

"Good morning!" A voice yelled.

Cor shot up and grabbed his gun. I saw Cid dunk as he shot at him.

"Cid! You dumbass!" Cor yelled.

"It's time for us to go shopping for our outfits tomorrow." Cid said with a laugh.

"I could of shot you." Cor said with a groan.

"Yea, that's not how he dies." I said calmly.

Cid blew me a kiss and turned and left the room. I shook my head and went to change. I made it to the bathroom and everything went dark. I grabbed onto the counter and closed my eyes.

Cid was lying in bed with a smile on his face.

"Papa, I'm here." A girl said softly.

Beside her was a young boy.

"I guess... I did it." Cid said softly.

"What did you do?" She asked softly.

"I put lived all of them.... guess it's only far that it's time for me to go now." He said softly.

"Papa-"

"Rogue.." He said softly.

Tears streamed down his face and he closed his eyes.

"I wish I could of died before you." He said sadly.

The girl took his hand I watched as his breathing stopped.

I let out a gasp and covered my mouth. Tears stained my face and I held back a sob.

"Are you okay?" Cor asked as he knocked on the door.

I whipped my eyes and cleared my throat.

"I'm fine." I said softly.

"Alright. I'm going to change out here so just... let me know when you're coming out." He said calmly.

"I will."

I quickly changed into a simple dark red shirt and leggings. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my hair pin. I looked it over and let out a sigh.

"Can't believe my most treasured thing has a tracker on it." I said softly.

I clipped it on and then opened the door.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed as I covered my eyes.

"I thought I said to tell me when you were coming out."

"I thought you would be finished changing before me." I said as I kept my eyes covered.

"Trust me, this uniform takes forever to slip on."

"Um, need any help?" I asked softly.

"Yea, can you help me clip this." He said calmly.

I moved my hand and saw that he was holding his vest. I nodded my head and walked up to him. He slipped it on and turned around.

"It's has claps that you have to tighten a little." He explained.

I nodded my head and started to work on his vest. I found my hand tracing the symbol on his back.