Chapter 9

I was led to a secluded room and left with Cor and Jade.

"Cor... can you leave me with Jade?" I asked softly.

"Of course." He said as he stood up.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked softly.

"I asked Cor to get this for me.... it's a notebook.... I can't write, so please. Be my eyes." I said softly.

"Okay." She said as she took it from my hands.

"Write everything I say."

Half an out later she was finished and I took it from her.

"Thank you..... can you have Cor come in?"

"I will." She said as she left the room.

I heard Cor walk in right as I had a headache. He walked up to me and rubbed my back as I felt a vision appear.

"Poor Cor, couldn't kill his lover... and now look. You will die by my hand." I growled out.

"Rouge... fight." He gasped out.

"No." I said before stabbing him through the chest.

I felt tears stream down my face and I whipped my eyes. Cor rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. I slid the book into his hand and he let out a sigh.

"Don't open this.... give it to the King of Light." I said softly.

"I will.... We will be returning to Insomnia in the morning." He said softly.

"Cor... I broke my vow." I said softly.

"What?" He asked with a frown.

"I told Regis what the gods had showed me.... even though they told me not to.... I... I'm going to be punished soon."

"That's why they took your sight."

"No, that was before.... they... Cor they are going to turn me into a Deamon." I said softly.

"No, they wouldn't."

"They are... I saw it." I said softly.

"Rouge-"

"Kill me, please... don't let me turn into a monster." I begged.

"Don't do this." Cor begged.

"I love you.... more than life itself... but.. you have to move on... you have to start a family... for me." I said through tears.

"How can I start a family when the woman I love, tells me she is going to die?" He asked angrily.

"You just have to." I said sadly.

"I can save you, just tell me-"

"I can't... I can't change what is to happen.... nothing can." I said sadly.

"You can't ask me to do this... you can't ask me to let you die."

The door opened and I turned my head and heard Regis walk in.

"What's going on?" Regis asked calmly

"Your sister is asking me to kill her." Cor said angrily.

I felt my eyes close and then saw Regis holding his sword.

"I can't." He said softly.

"You must... if you don't... I'll become a deamon."

My eyes shot open and I continued to see only darkness. I covered my mouth and backed away.

"Regi..." I whispered through tears.

"Hey you're not going to die and Cor isn't going to kill you." Regis said softly.

"I know... you have to." I said as the door opened again.

"What's going on?" Clarus asked calmly.

"Yea, what's wrong?" Cid asked softly.

"Rouge is wanting us to kill her. She's being an idiot. There has to be a way to save you. We can get the-"

"No.... Cor I have seen what will happen.... I've seen me kill you." I said through tears.

"There has to be some thing we can do!" Cor snapped.

"There isn't." I said through tears.

"I can't lose you." Cor said as he grabbed my hands.

"You won't... you will never lose me, for I will always be in your heart." I said softly.

"Jade... do me a favor... get a c-section with your children. And make sure they are prepared for you to lose blood." I said softly.

"I take it I'm suppose to die having a child." She said softly.

"A daughter... her name is Iris. She's beautiful." I said softly.

"I can't." Regis said softly.

"You must.... if you don't... I'll become a deamon." I said through tears.

"I love you." Regis said softly.

"I love you too.... always." I said softly.

I heard him walk towards me and I closed my eyes. I thought of Cor and smiled as I saw him in a vision.

"I told myself I wouldn't come up here." He said as he looked around.

"Said that there was nothing I needed to say... but there is. Rouge was... and is the love of my life. I know that I'll never get to marry her... never have a child with her.... but I will see her again. Not even the gods can stop that." Cor said softly.

The vision and I opened my eyes. I smiled as I saw Regis holding his sword. He moved forward and I felt the blade go through my chest.

"I love you all." I said softly.

Everything went dark again and I fell forward. Arms wrapped around me and I heard a sob leave my brothers lips.