😫Car Sex-Vinnie Hacker

He's mad. He's mad at me and Michael because his dumbass was openly flirting with me in front of Vinnie and now he's mad at both of us. I didnt even do anything wrong yet im the one getting blamed. He had a tight grip on my arm and it hurt and the side was practically dragging me to the car.

"Vin stop your hurting my arm"

"I couldn't give two fucks right now, you think I like seeing my girlfriend and best friend flirting with each other."

"I wasn't even flirting with him he came on to me I would never flirt with someone else and you know that."

"Do I know that because it looked like you were flirting with him just as much as he was flirting with you"

"You need to trust me when I tell you these things flirting is basically cheating and I would never do that to you I swear"

"Get in the car Now."

I got in the car and when he got in he slammed the door on his side shut which caused me to flinch a little. We were driving and he took a wrong turn

"Babe you took a wrong turn"

"Im aware of that Y/N I did it on purpose."

I just kept my mouth shut and soon after we pulled into this empty abandoned looking place. I was confused for a little bit until Vinnie said

"Get in the back seat now"

"What"

"You heard me get in the back seat"

I knew what was about to happen it was super evident that we were about to fuck in the car

"Vin please n-"

Thats when he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me close to him inches away from his lips.

"Stop being a fucking brat and do what I say I'm going very easy on you right now but if you don't start listening I'm not gonna take it so easy."

"Ok I'm sorry I'll go"

I was about to go but then Vinnie kissed me and he loosened his grip on my neck and when we released from the kiss he looked at me and said

"Good girl"

I got in the backseat and while I was climbing back there he smacked my ass making me let out a little whine. Once I got back there he went in the back as well and he put me in his lap and kissed me again. During the kiss I started grinding my hips against him and he grabbed my hips and made me go a little faster than I was before and he started letting out breathy moans in the kiss and so did I. When Vinnie and I stopped kissing he started unzipping my dress and got it off at one point so I was there with only my bra and underwear. He took me off of his lap and layed me in the car seat and took his clothes off. Once he got his clothes off he hovered over me and started rubbing me through my underwear causing me to let out breathy moans. He stopped his motions which caused me to whine at the loss of contact. He grabbed the sides of my underwear and slid them down my legs with my help of course. He started rubbing my entrance before sticking 2 fingers in me. My moans began to become louder as he went faster with his motions

"Fuck Vinnie" I moaned out and he smirked at me and kissed me. As he released from the kiss I felt myself getting close and I started to clench around his fingers.

"Are you gonna cum baby hmm? You gonna cum all over my fingers like the dirty slut you are." Vinnie said and I shook my head yes "words baby im gonna need you to use your words" he said while he slowed down his pace. "Yes I'm gonna cum, fuck." I begged. He went faster with his motions making me go crazy. My legs started shaking and my back was arching off of the seat. "I don't know if you deserve it. You haven't been a good girl lately." "Vinnie please."  That's when he took his fingers out of me but I knew what he was about to do. He tapped my thigh which signaled me to get on all fours. I arched my back and without a second crossing by I felt him push his dick inside me (If you would like me to use other words other than dick, pussy, underwear etc. Speak now or forever hold your peace.)  "Fuck vin." I moaned out as pleasure began to wash over me once again. His pace quickened and my moans got louder. "You want to act like a slut in front if all my friends. You like being a whore dont you?"

"He flirted w-with me...fuck. I didn't flirt with him." I said while struggling to get the words out. He slapped my ass and kept going faster and faster. "Fuck you feel so good." He said which added to my arousal and not to long after I felt my high approach. I clenched around him and he got what I was trying to signal. "You're mine and only mine , no one can make you feel like I do. Now cum for me baby I know you want to." Within seconds I came. It didnt take to long for him to cum right after I did. "Your do so well for me love." He said while we rode out our highs. Once we were done he pulled out and he put his clothes  on and he helped me do the same. He hopped in the front seat and started driving home.

At home 😗✋🏼
Once we pulled into the driveway he got out the car and opened my side of the door "You ok babe?" He asked "mhm" Was all I said before he picked me up and walked into the house. Once we got inside he walked upstairs into our rooms, layed me on the bed and hovered over me. He pressed light kisses on my lips before giving me one big one. "I'm sorry I got jealous, I just hate seeing other guys trying to get with you." "I know and it ok, you're just protective that's all." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. "All I know is that Michael is definitely gonna get it tomorrow" I chuckled while he got up and layed next to me and fell asleep and soon after I fell asleep along with him.
Authors note
This was kinda bad but I hoped u liked it. I'm gonna try to upload a vinnie imagine in my Vinnie hacker smuts and imagines book tonigh but sorry if I dont. Sorry if there's any mistakes cuz remember I'm to damn lazy to proof read 😩✋🏽.