😩Vinnie hacker-Kitchen

W͜͡a͜͡r͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡
Dᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴏʀᴀʟ (ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴄɪᴠɪɴɢ), sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴇxᴏʙᴏᴛɪᴏɴɪsᴛ, ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ,

"Baby I'm trying to cook and your friends are upstairs they could hear us or come down at any moment."

"That's a part of the fun my love and cooking can wait. Do you feel how hard you make me. This is the effect you have on me baby." He said while pressing up against my ass. It would be an understatement to say that Vinnie was just in the mood. But it would be an understatement to say I'm just in the mood too. He's been trying to get me to have sex with him all day. Don't get me wrong I want to but his friends have also been here all day.

He continues to press up on me causing me to let out a moan. It feels good and I feel myself getting wetter by the second.

"I know you want me just as much as I want you."

I give in I couldn't resist him anymore so I turn around and I kiss him and he wastes no time to pick me up and sit me on the counter. He starts pulling my shorts down and he takes his pants and boxers off. He starts rubbing my clit and causes me to let another moan out.

"That's right baby let my friends what a slut you are letting me fuck you in the kitchen."

He stops his actions on my clit and pulls me closer to the edge of the counter but not to far. He dips his head in between my thighs and licks a bold stripe on my entrence. Then he starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me. Moans spill out my mouth and my grip on his curls get tighter. He moans and it sends vibrations through which felt like pure ecstasy. I felt like I was about to cum and he stopped his actions and came back up.

"I need to be inside of you I can't handle it anymore." He said and without time passing by he thrusted into me which caused me to let out a very loud moan and him to suck in his breath. He started going faster with his thrusts and letting out profanities.

"Look at you going crazy for my dick in the kitchen. Such a dirty little whore for me. What if one of my friends walked in hm? And saw how good I make you feel. No one else can make you feel this way."

"I'm your dirty little whore daddy I'm all yours. You make me feel s-so good oh my god.

He started sucking on my boobs, softly biting the nipple occasionally which added to my arousal. At this point I'm more than sure his friends can hear us but I don't care anymore the pleasure is making me focus on one thing and one thing only... him.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum I'm so close."

"Cum on my dick you little whore scream my name and let everyone know how good I make you feel."

Profanities we're coming out of both of our mouths as we rode out our highs. I basically collapsed on the counter and Vinnie helped me put my clothes back on along with his. As I got off the counter and cleaned the little bit of mess we turned around and saw Jack and Thomas standing there with there mouths hanging open.

"We just wanted to see if dinner was done" Jack said making it seem like he was about to cry. Vinnie laughs a bit and pulls me close cuz he knows I'm a bit embarrassed. Thomas just shakes his head and walks away. Me and Vinnie look at each other and laugh.
—————————————————————————
👺Thomas is disappointed hehehehehehehehehehehehe. Anyways comment requests and vote. Mattia smut up next