😫Jaden Hossler- Gamer

Tw:Daddy kink, Degrading kink, choking kink,
Your POV
Jaden is playing games with his friends. He's been playing since I got here which was 4 hours ago. I want attention and I'm horny I want him to fuck me. It's been a while since the last time we had sex so I've been craving his touch like crazy lately.  He has no shirt on and all of his tattoos are showing which looks so hot on him.

"Jaden please give me attention you've been on the game since I got here." I said kinda frustrated.

"Baby please one more game Im almost done with this one then you can get all the attention you want from me."

That right there was bullshit because he has been telling me this for the longest.  I groaned out of even more frustration. I got up and went over to his chair and stood behind it. I put my arms over his shoulders and kissed his neck.

"I want attention in other ways too."

I said and kissed his neck even more. I walked away and sat in our bed hoping that made him want me at least a bit as much as I wanted him. It didn't seem to phase him though he just stood there playing his game.

"Jaden please I need you so badly."

I practically yelled. A wave of excitement hit me when I saw him take his headset off and and shut his PC off. He got up and walked over to me and wrapped his hand around my neck. He got close to my face I was so anticipated to pull him in and kiss him.

"You're such a needy little slut huh?" He started putting his other hand in my shirt and caressing my skin making his way to my bra. "Is this what you want hm? You want me to touch you baby? You want me to touch you where you need me most?" These words were turning me on more. He was moving his hand down to my pants and started playing with the hem. His grasp on my neck was loosening.

"Answer my question or I will have no problem leaving you here helpless and going back on my game."

"Yes daddy please touch me I need you so bad."

His hand went into my pants and my underwear. He started playing with my clit causing my hips to buck a bit and a little moan to escape from my lips.

"Such a needy slut." He started kissing me and he took his hand away from where I needed him most. He pulled my pants and underwear down with one movement and picked me up. This sudden action caused my hands to wrap around his neck and my legs to wrap around his waist. He laid me down on my pillow and kept kissing me soon moving down to my neck then down the valley of my boobs then my stomach and then my thighs and soon to my cunt.  He slid his finger along my slit and licked what was left on them. He got up and hovered over me.

"Did daddy make you this wet baby?" He said while sticking one finger inside of me causing me to moan. "Yes daddy."  He put another finger inside of me and started thrusting them in and out of me. Im a moaning mess just from his fingers. He uses his thumb to rub my clit adding more pleasure on me. "Holy shit this feels so good." I let out. I start to clench around his fingers and he takes them out. He starts unbuckling his belt and takes his pants off leaving him in his boxers. His dick was bulging out of his boxers and he soon took them off letting his erection spring out. I quickly got on my knees because I wanted to pleasure him.

"Lay back down beautiful." He said. "But I want to pleasure you daddy." I said with a small frown. He lifted my chin with two fingers said "Your pussy will be pleasuring me while I pleasure you. Unless you want me to stop and I'll go play my game again." 

I quickly got up and laid back down. Jaden chuckled bit seeing how needy I was being. "That's what I thought. Now why don't you be a good little slut for me and open those pretty legs for me."  I spread my legs far enough and he got in the middle and started kissing me. He started teasing me with the tip of his dick which caused me to moan in the kiss then pushed it in fully which made us both moan at the same time.

The kiss was broken off and he started picking up a faster pace. My moans getting louder as Jaden picks up his pace even more. He grabs me by my neck and pulls me up closer to him, without breaking eye contact for a couple of seconds then he roughly kisses me. We're both moaning in the kiss. I've craved him for so long and I can tell he's needed me too.

"You're such a mess for me. Such a dirty little slut for my dick."

I moan in response his dirty talk is sending me over the edge.

"Say it, say you're my dirty little slut."

"I- I'm your-." I couldn't get the words out the pleasure was taking over. He let go of my neck and pushed me back down on my back. He came closer to my face and started rubbing my clit making the pleasure even more high. "Say you're my dirty little slut and I'll let you cum, I know you have to."

"I'm your dirty little slut daddy I- I'm yours all yours."

"That's right baby now make a mess on my cock." She started rubbing my clit faster and picking up the pace.

"Oh fuck. Shit I'm cumming daddy."

He moaned in response and he came inside me. He pulled out and watched both of our juices come out of me . He laid beside me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"You're so beautiful Y/N and you did amazing." I looked at him and hummed in response to show I was tired. I had Jaden help me up so I could use the bathroom and we both put clothes on. We laid down and went to sleep. He made sure to hold me close and make me feel loved in the process.
—————————————————————————
😅 hey guys long time no update huh?!?! Sorry about that tho I'm gonna try to update 1 or 2 more times tonight to make up all I've missed. I've just had no idea or motivation to continue this book and I almost stopped it completely. I love you guys too I hope y'all still read this book. Make sure to vote and comment any suggestions.