nine

"Hey, Peach!" Was the first thing Billie shouted as soon as she stepped into her brother's house

"Hey, Peach!" Was the first thing Billie shouted as soon as she stepped into her brother's house. It wasn't long before the dog came running at the sound of her name. Her tail started to wag intensely at Billie who got on her knees to pet the animal.

"I should've brought Shark for a play date." Billie scrunched her nose and pulled her face away whenever Peaches started to lick at her.

"What a nice surprise." Claudia came to greet everyone with a mug of coffee in one hand and some fancy looking sandwich in the other. We shared a brief hug and she offered me a bit of her sandwich to which i couldn't resist. I took a small bite and moaned at the taste, licking my lips. I could feel Billie's eyes on me and on her lips were a cheeky smirk. I rolled my eyes and pushed her with my foot gently, causing her to roll onto the floor and hold her side.

"Ouch!" Billie whined dramatically. Peaches soon came over to attack the girl on the floor with kisses. "No, Peach, get off me!"

I laughed and praised the dog in hopes that she would continue to annoy Billie. "Good girl, Peaches."

"Mia, you're so annoying." Billie laughed, trying to escape Peaches' tongue. Everybody started going into the living room, leaving Billie alone with the dog. "Help!"

"Hey, guys!" Finneas came into the living room with his damp hair sticking to his forehead. He was obviously just out of the shower. His eyes lit up at the sight of Gemma and gave her a quick hug.

"Hello, stranger. Awesome hair." Finneas grinned at the other redhead and held his fist out. Gemma bumped it with her own and laughed.

"What about my hair?" Billie asked teasingly as she came into the room, Peaches at her heels. "I worked on this for a while."

"Yeah, yeah. It's okay, i guess." Finneas shrugged, earning a forceful shove from his sister. Before Finneas could topple to the ground completely, he grabbed Billie's hoodie and pulled her down with him. He flipped them quickly so Billie couldn't escape.

"Ah! You asshole." Billie groaned, trapped between her brother and the floor. I came to her rescue and pushed Finneas off of her.

"M'lady." I offered Billie my hand but someone pushed my back and i fell onto the blonde.

"Ouch, Mia!"

"That wasn't me." I apologised to Billie and grinned down at her.

"Okay." The blonde smiled back. I saw her lean in for a kiss and apparently everyone else did so i was pushed again off of the girl on the floor.

"Hey!" I looked to see who it was that pushed me away. Claudia held her hands up defensively.

"Sorry, i don't want you guys to fuck-"

"Please." Maggie groaned. "I heard enough last night."

"What did you hear last night?" Finneas laughed.

"Nothing! Damn." Billie leaned up on her arms. I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked hot like that. Maybe moving out together wasn't a bad idea.

"Something my poor innocent ears shouldn't hear." Maggie glared at her daughter.

"Mom, you have 2 kids. You're not innocent." Billie laughed.

"Do normal families have these kinds of conversations? Just wondering." Finneas crossed his arms, disgusted expression on his face.

"Anyways." Claudia spoke up, wiping her hands together after she swallowed the last bite of her sandwich. "Coffee anyone?"

"You just made a cup." Finneas pointed out.

"I know. I'm trying to get out of this awkward convo." She laughed, walking into the kitchen after everyone requested a drink. I followed Claudia, opening up the fridge.

"I'm taking a water instead." I grabbed the bottle and flipped open the cap, letting the freezing liquid pour down my throat.

"So. You and Billie still on good terms, i see. What did y'all do after we left?" Claudia asked me, leaning against the counter.

"Um. Billie went to her room. I went to mine. We fell asleep." I lied, trying to keep in my laugh at the lame excuse.

"Yeah, sure. Was it good?" Claudia raised an eyebrow.

"Of course it was. It always is." I blushed at the question, tracing my finger around the bottle lid.

"Yeah, i always get that brand."

"Huh?" I asked, a little confused. "What are we talking about?"

"The water? What did you think?" Claudia laughed loudly.

"Oh my god. I thought you were asking me if the sex was good!"

"You guys had sex?" The dark haired girl gasped.

"Who had sex?" Finneas walked in to help his girlfriend with the coffee.

"Mia and Billie."

"Mia! Why you telling people we had sex!" Billie said from the other room.

"Wait, when were you two back together?" Gemma asked.

"Kill me now." I groaned, hiding my face in my hand.

Billie came wandering into the kitchen, a grin evident on her lips.

"Was it good?" Billie directed the question at me, raising her eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up." I could feel my face heat up even more. I took a drink of water to try and cool myself down.

"You were good. Your tongue. Sheesh!"

"Billie!" Finneas cried out. "I don't wanna know!"

"I wasn't talking to you! Stop listening!" Billie shouted back.

"How can i not listen? We are in the same room!"

"I'm out." I laughed, leaving the kitchen to go back into the living room. I met Gemma's eyes. She obviously had a lot of questions. I didn't want to answer so i headed for the bathroom instead. At least i would be alone in there and get a chance to cool down.

Or so i thought.

—————

A/N*
🥴

A/N*🥴