eleven

I sat with my feet in the pool, kicking them about in the water every now and then

I sat with my feet in the pool, kicking them about in the water every now and then. Finneas played with Peaches at the end of the pool while Billie swam on her back next to me. Gemma lay on the ground with her hands behind her head, enjoying the sun on her face.

"Have you talked to Amber since?" I spoke to Billie and she looked at me while floating in the water.

"Nah. She keeps texting me though asking to come over."

"Why don't you answer her and talk to her? She has been telling people you're dating." My expression was full of confusion and i could tell Billie saw. "Do you not care?"

"I do." Billie closed her eyes. "Just don't wanna talk to her, i guess."

"Billie, that's stupid. She told Finneas! Who knows who else she told. Someone might spill." I rolled my eyes at the blonde in the pool, not that she could see with her eyes closed.

She just hummed, using her hands to flick some water onto her face to cool her down a little.

"Why do you not give a shit about this? Are you dating her?" I asked, purposefully kicking water onto her face.

"Mia, what the fuck!?" Billie groaned in frustration, getting up from her back and glaring at me.

"Are you dating her?" I asked again, not missing the way she dodged the question.

"What? Why do you think that?" Billie held a hand up above her eyes so she could see me in the sunlight.

"Um, maybe because you're avoiding the question and that Amber is telling everyone you guys are dating and you don't care." I gave her a glare back. She rolled her eyes at me like i had done earlier. I could tell she was annoyed at me.

"No. I'm not dating her." Billie lifted herself out of the pool and squeezed her hair to get the water out of it.

"Are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up." Billie mumbled, walking away from me.

Rude much?

"It's not that serious, Billie." I called after her. She flipped me off without looking at me.

"Stop talking about it then." She called back and walked back into the house alone.

I was thinking if i should go after her or not until Finneas spoke and gave me the encouragement i needed.

"You should go talk to her. Better to get it over and done with."

"Yeah." I agreed, standing up and following Billie's wet footprints into the house. They led to the guest room and i knocked on the door.

Billie opened it, a towel around her body. Once she saw me, she went to close the door but i put my foot between it.

"Please." I said, pushing the door open. She stepped back hesitantly and sat on the edge of the bed, holding her towel tight between her hands.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a bitch." I sat down beside her.

"You're always a bitch." She turned her head away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance.

"I came to apologise. Stop trying to make it worse."

"I'm not fucking dating Amber, i don't know what to tell you!" She yelled out suddenly, whipping around to face me.

"Calm down, Billie, damn. Again, it's not that serious. I just don't understand why you won't talk to her about it and tell her to stop telling people lies. It just made me think you actually were dating her if you won't-"

I was cut off by Billie's lips being roughly pressed against mine. She wrapped her hand around my throat and squeezed slightly while she kissed me breathless. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Is that enough to show you i'm not dating Amber?" Billie said quietly, running a thumb over my wet lips.

"No. I think you need to do it again." I smirked and met Billie's lips in another rough, messy kiss. I allowed my finger to run along the skin on her neck while her hand squeezed mine again. I copied her actions, wrapping my hand around her throat and squeezing gently.

"That feels good." Billie hummed against my lips, removing her own hand from my neck and putting it on mine. She pressed my hand harder around her throat.

"Oh, i know it does."

—————

A/N*
i just think that billies hands

A/N*i just think that billies hands