JAKES POV

Beep..beep...beep. ugh what is that sound its so annoying. I hear some talking but i cant say anything why cany i say anything beep..beep...beep ugh there it is again.

"Ms.Ellis?" I hear someone say i listen because thats all i can do right now.

"Yes?" Skylar answered

"Mr.Pitts is in a coma he lost alot of blood that day and the chances he will wake up are 50/50 but if hes not awake in a week we will have to pull the life support. Im so sorry to tell you this" i hear crying no dont cry im right here i can hear you please. I want to reach out and tell her it will all be okay but i cant.

"Please could you leave us alone i want to be alone with him" i hear her say the door clicks shut. I feel a hand on mine and i hear more crying.

"Oh jake why...why did you do this. You cant die you just cant please try to wake up i know your strong enough to pull through please....please" she lays her head on my hand and cryes more i want to confort her. Shes right im strong i can wake up i just need to fight this i need to wake up for her for our fans for everyone. I soon hear silence and her breathing softens into steady breaths. Shes asleep.

I hear the door open and i hear people shuffle in. I think i hear Andys voice.

"Ash theres somthing you need you need to know" he says. No dont tell him no you cant not before i tell her please.

"The reason jake stormed off when he saw you guys and when he did this its because.." Andy aas cut off.

"I know jake loves her...its clear to see he tries to fight it but its in the pain i see in his face when shes with me and hes around us....he loves her and i dont know what to do about that because what if she loves him back...ill follow her no matter her choice even if that means losing her" Ashley says quietly so she doesnt awake. I need to wake up i have to tell her and the guys and everyone i need to let them know im okay that i hear what their saying. Skylar starts to move.

"Babe i didnt know you were here how long have you been here?" She asks as she oets go of my hand.

"Only about 20 minutes so mot long you were asleep i didnt want to wake you" ge says in return. What an i thinking she will never love me maybe i should let go and stop fighting.

"Babe ive been here forever will you guys find me some coffie please?" She asks

"Sure" i hear the door close. I feel her hand on mine again.

"Jake please make it through this i dont kniw what ill do with out you please.....please dont go...i...i know you cant heat me and this doesnt matter because you dont feel the same but jake i love you...please dont go" i felt her lips on my head. And then it happens

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp

(A/N sory its short but noooooo jake whats going to happen)