Ashley POV

I told her to wear somthing elegent and beautiful but it dawned on me i didnt have anything. i quickly set out on a mission to find somthing to wear i went to all these places that had white and gold but i just didnt feel that that was right...so i went into one place i could trust Hot Topics i found a black vest red shirt and black pants thats better more my style. I was glad i found somthing

I looked at my watched a flipped out it was 4:30 i had to leave and get ready or i was never going to make it in time. I ran back to the hotel we were at showered got dressed and got on my motercycle and was on my way to the stage we met at...I hoped she was wearing somthing black because i didnt want her getting dirt on what she was wearing because of my bike. I got to the stage early so I was able to prepair a conversation. It was 5:25. I heard a bike from down the road damn who ever owned that must have a nice bike it sounded amazing..the bick pulled in the stage parking lot oh shit Skylar owned the bike and dang she looked amazing on it.

    " Hello harley I didnt know you drove a motercycle and a harley at best damn that is so HOT" I said going to grab her for a hug as she got off her bike.

   " Yeah i got it for my 18th birthday its in great shape I love it haha i hope this is elegant enough" she said pulling her dress down and putting her heels on i went to hug her as she pulled me in.

   " Dont worrie that really looks amazing on you,you look beautiful" I said looking over her body i wanted so bad to just undress her right then and there but a kiss would have to do right now...I pulled her body tight against me and put my lips against hers they were soft and sweet my tounge slowly found its way into hers she gasped when my tounge touched hers but i needed to do it she was just so amazing and she was just everything ive ever wanted I wanted her so bad so much it was killing me...I grabed her ass and she pulled away looking concerned.

    " Im sorry i just i dont know why but i needed to do that oh im sorry forgive me Skylar" i said trting to act sincer

     " I..I just wasnt exspecting that it suprized me dont be sorry I kinda liked it" she said turnign as red as her corset it was cute but it was time to go our reservations were at 6 and its 5:50

    " Come on my angel we need to get to the resterant for our reservations" I said grabing her hand pulling her on the motercycle.

    It only took 5 minutes to get there and we got there right on time we talked in the resturante and every body turned at looked at us like we has 3 eyes. The waitress showed us to our table it was in a quiet little corner and no one was around us just as i ordered.

  " Would you like some wine or anything" I asked

   " Some red wine would be great" she answered

      I called the waiter over and ordered some red wine and some burbon steak and she ordered some shrip scampy we waited an hour before the food finally came we were on our 6th cup of wine by time it finally came out we were starved we barly talked when the food came out. when were were both finished with our food i asked if she wanted some dessert she said no thank you so we sat there talking for th e remainder of the time.

   " Tell me Skylar have you ever been touched?" I said putting my hand on her thigh when i asked

   " Umm I Umm well no' She said kinda shyly as she blushed it was hot.

  We desited to leave and go back to her place and watch movies Maybe somthing more i hope.