ASHLEY'S POV

Was it even possible for me to love some one so much she was so sweet and amazing she took care of us and herself she was caring has a heart that beats only for me and I love her I do there was no doubt about that. She was all I thought about every minute if everyday I wanted her she was my love and always would be. I mean she went out and bought us food and was smiling and glowing a glow I haven't seen in a while. I looked at her and just smiled she smiled back.

"What are you thinking bout my love"she asked

" you and the way your glowing and smiling"I answered back

"Well Mr.purdy I think your just saying that to get lucky tonight"she said pulling me closer to her.

"Well Mrs.Skylar I think you are sorta right...I do wanna get lucky but I'm also lucky already because I have the love of my life in my arms and my friends around me"I said as I pulled her head close for a kiss.

"Will you guys stop it already I cant stand the cuteness"Jinxx said hitting my arm playfully

"Just remember how we felt with you"I answered back letting one of my arms go to hit him back but was quickly back around Skylar

"Haha well atleast were not as bad as Portia and Andy" she said laughing at them as they made out

"No its because were worst"I said pulling her in for a kiss her lips were so soft and amazing I never wanted to stop kissing her I let my hand travel down her back to her butt it was very firm ahem I squeezed it she jumped at me and pulled away and playfully hit my chest

"Heyyyyy"she said"not here"she laughed

"Sorry guess I just couldn't wait"I said laughing back putting my hands back around her waist.....I don't think she realized his much I wanted ber or even loved her maybe I just don't say it enough I was looking at her as I was thinking and she was looking back with those green-blue eyes that I love and a smile worth a thousand words

"You know I don't say this enough but I love you so much and I think you are the most beautiful person ive ever met" I said to her...her arms were around my neck and she squeezed then tight and brought me in for a hug.

"I love you too....more than you will ever know."she said I could tell she was crying from the sound of her voice.

"Baby girl I know because no one has ever loved someone as much as I love you and I promise that"I whispered in her ear before we let go.

We had finished eating and it was time to get ready for the show.I walked into my dressing room while Skylar went to help Portia in her new jeans. I NEVER thought in a million years that I would see the person standing infront of me again but there she was....Regean she was an old flame more of a whore with nothing better to do than ruin my life great here we go what does she want.

"What do you want regean cant you see I'm getting ready"I said rudely as I pushed through her to get to my makeup....

"Baby why you being so mean arnt you glad to see me...you know why I'm here I just want to be with you" Regean said whining as she said it.

"Well I'm sorry your jot getting what you want....ive found someone who I love and loves me back now kindly LEAVE" I said grabing her hand and pulling her to the door.

"AWE not even one kiss come on remember the fun we had in bed with all the kinkey moves and you always saying your never going to love anyone but me and I'm the only one for you?" She said...something was up why now?

"Ive found someone now leave"I said grabbing the handle and opening the door when she goes to kiss me the door was open and Skylar was standing there as she kissed me.

"Whoops looks like ur girlfriend saw that ummmm what to do?"she said then left.

"Shit Skylar I didn't kiss her it just happened shes old news I don't even know why the hell she was here please belive me"I said pleading her she started walking away. "Skylar wait"