Chapter 10

A phone ringing woke me up, I shifted, and realized I wasn't in my bed but on something lumpy. I looked down and noticed the lump under me was Kyle, who was grasping for his phone, I shifted so I was straddling him as he answered the call.

"Hey mom. Do I know what time it is? Er...." He looked at me and I shrugged. "Oh shi--oot. Shoot. I didn't realize that. Um. We fell asleep watching a movie. I will be there in a minute." He hung up and looked at the time on his phone. "Shit. Shit. My mom is going to kill me."

"Why?"

He showed me his phone, shit. Six am.

"Well, good luck?" 

"Because I was with you I may not be grounded." He smiled at me, before placing a quick kiss on my lips. "I will see you at the bus stop at seven thirty?" I nodded, as he headed out the door, running back to his house before his mum killed him.

I had a large smile on my face as I stood up and stretched, I made my way back to the bathroom to get ready, I took my time having a shower, and put on eyeliner and mascara because why the hell not. I had the time today, why not look good?

I dug through my closet and settled on wearing skinny jeans with a green plaid skirt. I had on a black scoop tee and I once again put on my converse and my large brown coat. I looked outside and saw it was starting to snow, not really a surprise considering the climate. I grabbed a green scarf and my black beanie and grabbed my bag and looked at the time. Seven fifteen. I hadn't realized it took me so long to get ready today.

I quickly made my way out of the door, and locked it behind me. "Hey (Y/N)!" I turned and saw Stan waving at me.

"Hey Stan!" I walked up to him and smiled. 

"You look different today." 

"I had time to get ready instead of just rolling out of bed."

"That would explain it."

"Hey Kenny!" I said, waving at him at the stop.

"Hey guys!" He turned to me and something flashed in his eyes, "So, why won't you tell us what type of guy you like?"

"Because what use is that information to you?" I responded and held up my first, "Also, do you want to get punched again already?"

"Well, I want to know if I have a chance at all." He said, hanging his arm around me yet again.

"Kenny, it will never happen." I peeled him off of me, and noticed Kyle and Cartman walking up. "Hi!" I said with a smile to the two of them.

Cartman looked at me odd, but responded cordially with a, "Hey." Kyle gave a small wave as he dumped his hands in his pockets. 

"What's up dude, you look a little upset." Stan said to Kyle as we started walking.

"Got chewed out by my mom this morning." He shrugged, I was walking behind him and Stan with Kenny beside me, and Cartman beside him.

"What was it for this time?" Kenny asked.

"I - I uh..."

"He fell asleep watching a movie at my place and I couldn't wake him up. He forgot to tell his mum where he was going to be." I chimed in, causing the others to look at me.

"Wait- what?" Kenny said shocked.

"HOW DID KAHL MANAGE TO STAY THE NIGHT AT A GIRL'S PLACE BEFORE ME?!" Cartman was freaking out. 

"Maybe because he isn't a colossal douche?" I retorted. "I can trust him not to empty my fridge, something no one would trust you with."

"OI. BITCH. I AM MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN THAT JEW BOY."