Chapter 5

The next day I headed to the bus stop a bit earlier than the day before with my headphones on, when I got there I leaned against the pole, scrolling through my social media. I looked up as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Ken." I said, pulling my headphones off.

"Hey (Y/N), you are here early." I pushed off the pole and stood up straight.

"I could say the same for you."

"Too much screaming at home." He shrugged.

I nodded, "Make enough sense."

He slung his arm over my shoulder, and from the look of his eyes he was grinning. "So, you have a boyfriend?"

"No, never had why?"

"Hmm, just curious?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you are."

"Hey Kenny! Hey (Y/N)!" I leaned back and looked over Kenny's shoulder.

"Hi guys!" I waved at the three boys who were walking up, my eyes catching Kyles and I quickly looked away.

"Kenny, why are you draped over (Y/N)?" Kyle asked, and I realized he was still holding me.

"Why does it matter?" Came the response as I felt him move and hug me from behind his arms around my shoulders, and placed his chin on my left shoulder.

"I-It doesn't." Kyle sputtered out.

"Anyway," I rolled my eyes and attempted to step away from Kenny, his grip was too strong though, "how was the rest of your evening?"

"Eh, not too bad, my sister was getting pissed at us again." Stan shrugged.

I felt a gaze on me and turned to see Cartman glaring at me.

"May I help you?" I said cooly.

"Bitch" He muttered, before stalking off ahead.

"Guess I really managed to piss him off." I said, as Kenny moved back to his original position, and we started to walk in the same direction as the fat boy ahead of us.

"Eh, it happens. Wendy once kicked his ass in a fight... Don't know why he is still so sexist actually." Stan said.

"Probably refuses to accept it." I shoved my hands in my pockets. "Whatever, he can be moody all he wants."

"Yeah, the rest of the school probably knows about him freaking out about you winning yesterday." Kenny said refusing to let go of my shoulder.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, as soon as he walks in those doors, he is going to get laughed at." Stan said, I looked over at Kyle who appeared lost in thought.

"Kyle, everything okay?"

"Fatass is going to be planning something to get back at you..." He muttered his hand on his chin.

"What makes you say that?"

"A long history of him doing that whenever someone really pissed him off. He once set up someone's parents to get shot... Then he made them into a chili and fed it to him." I stopped and looked at Kyle.

"You are joking, right?" The boys refused to look me in the eye, and Kenny finally released me to avoid the topic, "What the fuck? How fucked am I?"

"... Likely very."

"Awesome." We started walking again, and as we walked up to the school I caught Bebe glaring at me out of the corner of my eye. Hooboy. No. Nonononono. Kenny and Stan went and wandered off to their lockers I grabbed Kyle's sleeve before he walked off too. "She saw us." I muttered, looking down.