Chapter 11

(A/N: Okay, I know I don't update this often... if ever. BUT I PROMISE I DO SEE YOUR COMMENTS. I am not great with social media and interacting with people, I will be honest about that. Every time I see a comment I get a little excited before the anxiety creeps up on me. I do in fact have a lot more written, no promises on consistent updates though. But I am glad all of you have been enjoying the story and my writing.)

My alarm went off and I groaned, shutting it off. I realized there was another one going off, and was momentarily confused until I looked down and saw the pair of arms wrapped around me, 'Right, he is staying with me for now.' I placed my hand on this head, and ran my fingers through his hair. "Soft." I muttered as he shifted awake.

"Phone..." he muttered, sitting up and grasping around the floor, getting to his bag and shutting off the alarm.

"Good morning." I said, Kyle looked over at me, a gentle smile forming on his face as he leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss. I kissed back for a second before he pulled away.

"It is a very good morning."

"Yeah, we have to get ready to destroy the 'Grand Wizard'." I said swinging my legs off the bed and jumping out of it. I collected my clothing from yesterday and headed to the door, "I am getting ready in the washroom."

"Okay, I will meet you downstairs after then." He said as I left the room.

I pulled on the same clothing as yesterday's meeting, and then I put eyeliner and mascara on. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair, then I slipped the flower crown on after. I took a look in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I left the room and grabbed my phone and the wooden sword before heading down the stairs.

Kyle, who was in his king garb, looked up from the other kids that were in the house now, and his face flushed a bit as his jaw dropped a little bit. He shook his head before turning his attention back to one of his men.

"Hey guys!" I said walking up to them.

"H-h-h-h-h-he-hello!" Said one of them. "I'm J-J-Jimmy."

"I'm (Y/N), I think you are in my History class?"

"Y-Yeah. I am."

"Nice to finally meet you, now. Do we have a plan?" I asked, turning to the rest of the room, where I realized about a dozen other kids were standing.

"Yeah, we do." Kyle said, "When you get a call from Bradley, advance. (Y/N) will be coming with us for the frontal attack as she is the one Fatass Wizard was calling out. Wait here until further notice."

As nods and "Yeahs!" Went around, and Kyle and I left the house to group up with the rest of our forces outside Cartmans.

As we walked I gripped the wooden sword so tightly my knuckles were turning white. I turned to face Kyle as I felt his hand grab my free one.

"Calm down, we won't lose."

"I sure as hell hope not. He said that I will become Kenny's handmaiden if we do." I shuddered at the thought.

"What?"

"Er. I guess I forgot to mention that, huh?"

"Yeah. You did." His grip on my hand tightened. "We definitely won't lose. I will not let him take my Queen." I flushed a deep red and faced forward.

"I thought we agreed you weren't going to call me that."

"We are alone right now. I want you to know I care."