Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up to a plethora of sounds coming from my phone. My social media had exploded, me being sent tons of messages calling me slut, whore, boyfriend stealer. I rolled my eyes, so I see Bebe happened.

There was one message with a photo attachment

Let's see how Kyle likes you once this photo gets circulated.

The attached photo was from last night. It had Kyle holding my wrist up and looking down at me. The moron who had taken it hadn't gotten Kyle's face in it, which explains why the sender didn't realize it was him. Also the lack of his hat and coat would explain that.

I cleared all the notifications and got ready, ignoring the new ones popping up here and there.

As I exited my house, taking a swig from the energy drink I just opened, I saw Kyle standing out there with my coat.

"Uh. Hi?" He handed me my coat back and I slipped it on.

"Hi. So uh, what is with this?" He showed me the picture, and I shrugged.

"Girls hate me what can I say. But I must say... whoever took that picture got a great shot of your ass." Kyle laughed as we walked over to the normal spot, Stan was there.

"So uh, why is an image of you and Kyle being spread around?"

"You know what his hair looks like! Joy! HALLELUJAH!" I yelled raising my arms into the sky, causing the two to laugh at me.

"Of course I know what his hair looks like, we have been friends since like preschool."

"Well, from what I can tell the moron who took the photo didn't know. Otherwise the message I got this morning wouldn't make sense."

"What message?" Kyle asked, and I showed him my phone. It was an actual text message compared to the others on social media. "Give me a second." He quickly looked through his contacts, "None of mine, Stan you have some of the girls. Check your numbers."

After a moment of the two of them being huddled around my phone, Stan found the matching number.

"Bebe." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Man, she really wants to ruin my life." I muttered.

"Doesn't she know what your hair looks like dude?" Stan asked as the missing two guys arrived.

"Only glimpses. It isn't like I ever take off my hat for more than a second."

"Then why was it off in this picture?" Kenny asked.

"I- I just felt like having it off." He muttered, as we all started to walk towards the school. "Is that not allowed?"

"It is just odd for you dude. You never take it off. Even for school photos if you can help it." Stan said.

"It is weird dude." Kenny stated. "It is like if I showed up to school with my hood off." I was keeping my mouth shut, and trailed at the back of the group. I wasn't going to make this worse for him.

"I am more interested in why he was at her house that late." Cartman stated, glaring at me. "Are you a Succubus? Trying to steal our friend?"

"Psh. No. No demon lady here. Don't even sing in front of other people." I retorted.

"Cartman brings up a good point..." Stan stated.

"I am not a Goddamn Succubus."

"Not that. Why were you over there so late?" Kyle started walking faster.

"My mum asked that I go over there for dinners. Make sure I get proper meals and shit. Nothing more than that. Sheila wouldn't let me leave unless Kyle walked me back." I said, lying about the final part.