Chapter 3

I woke up groggily as the screeching from my phone woke me up. "Shut up." I muttered sliding the dismiss button off the screen. I stood up and stretched, and started getting ready. I did my bathroom routine, and then I put on an oversized black sweater, jeans and slipped on my converse and a black beanie. I wandered downstairs and grabbed one of the energy drinks I had dumped into the fridge last night.

I looked over at the door and groaned. I didn't feel like going to school yet. But I had to. I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone headphones and bag. Going back downstairs I grabbed my thicker light brown coat and slipped it on. Dumping my bag on my back I pulled out my phone and noticed I had a message.

Kyle: Hey (Y/N), we are meeting at the bus stop at 7:30, if you want to walk with us we will be there!

I glanced at the time, 7:25, the bus stop wasn't even a block away. I grinned and headed out, dumping the headphones into my pocket. As I locked the door I heard voices behind me.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

I turned and saw Kyle and Stan there. I grinned and ran up to them.

"Hey guys!" I took a place beside Kyle as we walked towards the sign.

"How are you liking it around here so far?" Stan asked.

"I am liking it a lot actually. This tiny town is much nicer than my previous one." I got weird looks from both of the boys, "Is that not common?"

"Not normally." Kyle said. I shrugged as we stopped at the sign to wait for the other two.

"Mmm... I guess I am odd then." I smiled and pulled out my phone, and opened up the contacts page and handed it to Stan, "Put your number in there dude." Stan took the device and quickly tapped his number into it, handing it back to me. "Thank you!" I grinned as Kenny and Cartman walked up as I cracked open my can and took a drink.

"Guyyysss, what is she doing here?" Cartman said with an air of annoyance at my presence.

"Dude, she's cool. Let her stay." Kyle stated.

"Girls can't be cool."

"Well, she is. She plays video games!"

"Just because the bitch says she does doesn't mean she is good."

That ticked me off.

"Hey fatass, I am sure I could beat you." I stood in front of him and glared.

"I doubt that." He scoffed.

"After school. My house. I have Smash Bros Ultimate. I will destroy you."

"Holy shit dude, should we get the other guys to come watch this?" Stan asked Kyle and Kenny.

"It would be satisfying for all of them to see Cartman get squashed into the ground by a chick." Kenny said.

I rolled my eyes and started walking off towards the school. I heard them yell out behind me, and quickly they were walking with me, asking me about who I played and how long had I have had the game and system for.

Cartman was behind us grumbling the whole time about how a girl couldn't beat him.

As we walked up to the school I waved goodbye to the boys as I made my way into the office. I got my schedule and locker information and a map of the school. I looked down at the locker number, 472, and made my way down the halls.

"200... 300... 400..." I muttered, looking at each of the numbers. "472!" I opened the locker, and dumped my coat into it.

I looked at my schedule next as the bell rang. Shit. I looked at the number of the English room I was to be in and the map. Of course it was on the other side of the school.