Chapter 13

The next morning I awoke, it was glorious. No alarm, I just woke up when I did. Kyle was laying down, on his phone for some reason or another. I turned to him and rested my head on his chest. "Morning." I murmured as he pulled his attention to me. He put down his phone and looked at me.

Uh oh.

"What's wrong?" I asked, noticing the look on his face.

"I should have expected this honestly. It's fatass."

"What's wrong Kyle?" I pushed again, he sighed and pulled his phone back over. He bit his lip in thought for a moment before pulling something up. He turned the phone towards me and my mouth fell open.

"Cartman has done shit like this in the past, the only thing is that he has gotten better at photoshop." I stared at the false image of me. The only thing that looked right was my face. Everything else was wrong...

"Disgusting." I muttered. "Are people dumb enough that they will believe that is me?" I asked, pointing to the pornographic photo.

"We will see. Celebrities have believed him when he was shit at this."

"Well, there is only one solution." I got out of bed and started getting my clothes together.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I am going to kill Cartman obviously." There was a beat while Kyle looked almost horrified before I laughed, "Nah, I am just going to go talk with him... With my fists. Maybe. Is there anyone at all he listens to?"

"Nope. Not even his mum can control him at the best of times."

"Then fists it is." I kissed Kyle on the cheek then got ready in the washroom.

I exited the room wearing a black long sleeved shirt, baggy jeans, and an olive green hoodie. Kyle was already in the hallway waiting for me.

"Ready to watch me kick his ass?" I asked as we headed down the stairs.

"Oh yeah, Kenny and Stan are going to meet us there... Maybe some other kids." He paused and thought for a second, "Okay, a lot of other kids. Everyone loves seeing Cartman get beat up."

I smiled as we exited my house, I took long strides to the lime green house that held the fat boy. As we neared it we saw a bunch of kids standing in a circle as Cartman yelled out, I couldn't make it out yet, but it probably wasn't anything nice. The kids moved back when I made my way to them.

"Kick his ass (Y/N)," Craig said, and I smiled at him.

"Of course I will."

I was now in the centre of the circle of kids. Cartman, glaring daggers at me, was on the other side of it. Stan and Kenny were behind him to make sure he wouldn't try to run away. Kyle was behind me, "You sure you can do this?" He asked me, as I handed him my hoodie.

"Of course. You saw me on my first day here. I can do it." I turned my attention to Cartman. He looked afraid, he looked to Wendy and then back to me. Suddenly he looked like he realized a mistake he had made.

Girls aren't weak.

And we can throw a mean fucking punch when pissed.

"You ready fatass?" I asked, stepping forward.

"C-can't we figure this out a different way? Perhaps one that doesn't involve fighting?"

"That ship fucking sailed."

"C-come on! I- I will convince Mitch to let your parents come back!"

"Punch his face in!" A shout came from one of the kids.