Please Read.

This story will be held back in updates for awhile.

This book was created when Haikyuu was my favorite anime, but now that I've joined the MHA (My Hero Academia) fandom, I have earned more ideas for more X Readers, in which will be published soon or are already published.

Once I become motivated enough to make more chapters to the story, Many other books will be out.

This goes for the Oikawa X Reader I'm making. It was a request from someone and minimum updates will be added to that as well.

I am genuinely proud of myself for riling up this many reads in the first place. 100+ reads is a lot for me and i can't thank you enough for the appreciation. As said in the previous chapter, my grades are extremely low and I need a break from social media for awhile, wattpad being the only exception because i enjoy reading.

I usually write to fill in my story-line ideas of [y/n]'s backstory because i'm that kind of person. I tend to be more creative when it comes to the MHA backstories because more is possible and its easier for me to write in that area.

I hope you can except this and wait patiently for the next chapter to be released which i also hope is soon. I'm running out of ideas so i might come to you for help once i create a discord server.

Thank yer
another update lmao:

Behind this screen, i am a 14 y/o with low sanity and i need sleep

im not as professional as many make me out to be but really im just an introverted weirdo with a wild imagination ahaha

heres your thank you gift