Time To Go

Ash POV
   I woke up in my room and I felt well rested. After my mom's and my reunion we came home and went to sleep considering it was pretty late. Today is the day I would head out to Mt. Lanakila and not come back for a long time. I did promise Mallow that our last day would be full of fun and excitement. I got up and got prepared.

As I walked up to her house a nervous feeling krept on me, but I had to do this, how would she react about this? She'll probably hate me. Here goes nothing. I knock on the door and sure enough Mallow comes out looking sad. "Don't look so sad Marsh-Mallow."

She immediately pouted and then let out a small giggle before returning to a frown. " It's going to be hard to let go."

"Hey I'm not going yet. I told you today was going to be fun so let's go. Shall we?"

"Yea let's go" It was time to enjoy ourselves.

First we left for the beach where we swam for about two hours. A few water fights happened and we also swam with a few water Pokémon. Since we were already at the beach we decided to compete against each other in a simple game of Mantine Surfing. I went first landing a few Gorebyss Spirals and to end it off with a Lanturn 360. "Ha beat that."

"Ok but don't be mad when I do." She set off and started gaining speed. She set off for her first move and it was a Huntail Spiral. I had the win in the bag. She went for it again and this time did a Gorebyss Spiral so I had to admit she wasn't that bad. Once again she went up and hit a perfect Lanturn 360 and all my thoughts of victory faded away. Once more she goes for another trick? What else could she have planned? Gathering speed she flew into the air and landed a Primarina Twist and a Starmie 720 on the same jump. Good to say the loss is as good as mine that I didn't even bother looking at the scores.

"Did you have to beat me that badly?"

"Of course I did, had to prove you wrong somehow."

"Okay,okay I guess I got a bit ahead of myself."

"A bit?"

"Rubbing salt in the wound isn't nice you know." I said, giving her an unamused glare.

"I know," she said with a small giggle. I was about to retaliate but my stomach interrupted me with a loud rumble.

"I guess it's time to eat," I said somewhat embarrassed.

"You never change" she said while trying to hold back a laugh, "Yea let's go."

We sprinted over towards her family restaurant which made food so good the place is almost never empty. As we entered Mallow asked me to take a seat while she went to prepare our food. Some that had just occurred to me, this was going to be our last meal together. Whoever is lucky enough to be with her after me better treat her right or there will be problems. "Dinner is served."

I turn around to see Mallow holding two plates of food. I was never certain what they were or what was inside, but I couldnalways be certain of one thing, it was going to be delicious. We ate for about half an hour in about total silence, before I decided to speak up. " It's getting late, we should start heading out."

"Yea… we should" she replied with a deep sad tone.

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere special" I said while holding out my hand. She smiled brightly while taking my hand as we went towards Kukui's house.

"What are we doing here Ash?"

"You'll see, let's go," I responded enthusiastically. We headed towards some rocks. I called out Incineroar and asked him to use karate chop on the boulders then called him back when the job was done. I would have asked Pickacu or Riolu but they were back with my mom. The smoke cleared revealing the entrance to a cave. We walk for about a minute or two before we reach the other side. Once we stepped out Mallow's jaw dropped at the beauty before us.