Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Jungkook looked at me and said,

"So you're the one who saved my Jiyeon? Oh my god! Thank you so much. I can't tell you how grateful I am. I should be more careful about her."

I couldn't believe that I actually saved Jungkook's daughter!

"No, you don't have to. I didn't it expecting something in return."

Jiyeon threw her arms open towards Jungkook and he picked her up.

"Daddy, I really like this Eonnie. Can you tell her to come to our house and play with me?" she said.

"Y/N, if not anything else then at least come to our house so that I can express my gratitude. Please... "

"Uhm... OK, I guess." I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

[ At Jungkook's apartment ]

We arrived at his apartment. He held Jiyeon in his arms as he took out his house key and opened the door.

I thought his house would be very luxurious considering how rich he was

I thought his house would be very luxurious considering how rich he was. But it was like any normal apartment. Jungkook put Jiyeon down and told her to go play in her room.

"Do you want some coffee, Y/N?" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah, sure. Do you want me to help you?"

"No, I'll do it on my own. Make yourself comfortable. Feel free to explore the house." he said and went towards the kitchen.

I looked around. The walls were full of their family pictures. Him, his wife and Jiyeon. They all looked perfect together.

Soon Jungkook came with two cups of coffee. He handed me one and sat on the chair beside the couch with the other.

"Wow! Your cooking skills have improved a lot than before

"Wow! Your cooking skills have improved a lot than before." I said as I took a sip of the coffee.

"I've changed much since that time." he said as he chuckled.

"Not really I think. You're still the same bunny."

He showed his bunny smile which I once used to die for.

"So where's your wife? Her name's Ji eun, right? Is she at her parents or something?" I asked.

His expressions darken.

"What happened?" I asked getting worried.

"Ji eun's at the hospital. She suffers from a heart disease. Doctors said they won't be able to save her anymore.

When we first found out, our whole world turned upside down. We tried to go to the best doctors but none of them could do anything.

We spent a lot of money on her treatment. So, we had to leave a luxurious life style and lead a normal life."

My heart dropped hearing his words. All this time he was suffering so much and no one ever knew.

"Jiyeon really misses her mother sometimes. She's only 4. A child needs her mother's love the most.

With Ji eun being sick, I have to play a mother's role for her, too. I visit Ji eun almost every day. I love them both a lot. I don't want Jiyeon to lose her mother at a young age."

Jungkook broke down and started crying. I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder.