Chapter 22

[ Jungkook's room]

Y/N POV

We both came in Jungkook's room

We both came in Jungkook's room. Jungkook went to his closet and grabbed 2 Tshirts and 2 pants.

"Here. You can go change in the bathroom. I'll change here." he said.

"Thanks."

I went to the bathroom and changed into his clothes. In the mean time, Jungkook changed his clothes in the bedroom.

Jungkook POV

Y/N came out of the bathroom wearing my clothes. She looked adorable and it made my heart flutter.

"I seriously feel so small right now." she said making me chuckle.

"You look cute." I went closer to her pecked her cheeks.

Her face immediately turned red as I did. We both lied down on the bed and I snuggled her as I pulled the duvet over us.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"Hmm? No, it's just.... This feels too good to be true. I never thought I'll be with you like an actual couple."

"Y/N, we are a couple. And now that we are.... We have to do so many things together! I'm so excited already! Let's start from tomorrow."

"Alright. Jungkook? You'll never leave me, right?"

"Of course not, Y/N. What made you think so?"

"I just don't wanna be away from you. I've already had enough pain."

"Nothing can take you away from me now. You belong to Jeon Jungkook. And what's mine, is mine forever. You can't stay away from me even of you want to." I said as my grip tighten around her waist.

We talked for a few minutes and Y/N fell asleep on my chest.

[ Time skip ]

Author POV

It'd been a few weeks since you and Jungkook had been together. Things had been going great. Jungkook was the best partner you could ever ask for.

He'd always shower you with all the love in anyway possible. He even took you to meet his parents and brother. They all were really supportive towards your relationship.

[ At Y/N's apartment ]

You were currently looking after Jiyeon. Jungkook was in your bedroom and you were in the living room. Suddenly your phone rang. It was a video call from your mom.

[ On the phone ]

Y/M : Hey, Y/N! How are you, dear? You haven't talked to us in ages!

Y/N : *uninterested voice* Hey, mom.

Suddenly Jiyeon said, "Who is it, Eonnie?" She looked at your phone's screen.

Y/M : Whose child is this, Y/N?!

Y/N : Uhm... She's my friend's child. I'm looking after her.

Y/M : So where's your friend?

Y/N : Their a bit busy now.

Y/M : Y/N, it's been 2 years. When are you coming home? I know you're busy all the time but a small vacation won't hurt.

Y/N : Yeah, mom. I'll try. I gotta hang up now. It's time to feed Jiyeon. Bye, mom.

[ Hung up ]

You hadn't told your family about your relationship with Jungkook. Because you knew they wouldn't accept him. They never liked him anyways.

You never even mentioned them before Jungkook. But you had to make them meet. Because your marriage would be held soon. And you didn't want to marry without telling them. That would feel like a burden.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he came in the living room.

"Are you some sort of mind reader?"

"I can see right through you. I'm your fiance and soon to be husband, Y/N. Of course I know what you're thinking."

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something."

He sat beside you.

"Mhmm?"

"Jungkook, I have to go to to my home country for a few days."

"You're going away?" disappointment filled his face.

"Yes but, I want you to come with me. I wanna introduce you to my family."

"That's great, Y/N!"

"No, it's not. Jungkook, I come from a very conservative family. And things were never good between me and my family. And they might not treat you the best. So I wanted to ask if you were ok, with it?"

"Is it because I have a daughter and we're from different races?" he replied.

"Kinda. Besides, they never liked you. And by you I mean you and all the idols I've stanned. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I get it. Girls' parents never like me." he said with a smile.

"We could decline if you want to. It's not that necessary."

"Y/N, it's absolutely ok. We have to meet your parents now or later. As long as I'm with you, I'm not scared of anything. And I'm sure they won't be able to resist my charms."

"I hope so." You hugged him.