Chapter 25

Author POV

Author POV

"Do you, Y/L/N Y/N, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I..... I do..."

"I now, announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest said.

Jungkook slowly lifted your veil and kissed you on the forehead cause he knew you would be uncomfortable kissing in public. And besides, you two had never gone any far than hugging or holding hands.

Everybody at the crowd cheered for you. After the wedding rituals were done, you went to greet the guests.

"Welcome to the family, Y/N." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Thank you, aunty." you replied.

"Yahh! You're my daughter-in-law now. Call me mom."

"Yes, of course!"

"Don't trouble her, son. If he troubles you, call me immediately! I'll punch him in the face." Mr. Jeon said.

"*chuckle* Sure." you replied.

"Jiyeon, come with granny and grandpa. We'll take care of Jiyeon. You two go talk to other people." Mrs. Jeon said.

You both then went to greet the other guests.

"Hey, JK!" a familiar voice said.

You looked at the direction where the voice came from. It was his old bandmates.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed.

They all hugged each other.

"You absolutely forgot about us!" Taehyung complained.

"Sorry, hyung."

"You never even came to our monthly gatherings! And you rarely called us!" Seokjin scolded.

"I'm really sorry, hyung. Life was a little complicated back then. But I promise, from now on I'll always attend the monthly gatherings and always meet up with you all." Jungkook said with a grin.

"I must say, you're beautiful Y/N!" Hoseok said.

"Thanks." You replied with a shy smile.

They all shake hands with you.

"I heard you're an Army. Is that true?" Hoseok said again.

"Yeah." you replied.

"I wish I had met you before Jungkook did." Jimin said.

"What?!" you widen your eyes.

"JIMIN SSHI! Do you want to snatch my wife from me?!" Jungkook said.

"Chill, Jungkook. *to you* I was just messing with you." Jimin replied.

Everybody laughed. Seeing the Bangtan members after years, you couldn't help but tear up a bit.

"Are you crying?" Yoongi asked in concern.

"No, it's just, I got a bit emotional seeing you all after years."

"Hey! What's the world's most handsome pair of jeans?" Seokjin asked.

"What?" you said.

"Seokjeans! *windshield wiper laugh*"

You started laughing in the middle of crying.

"Here's another one. What's the color of burgers?...... Burgundy! " he said again and started laughing. Making everyone laugh along with him.

Then someone called Jungkook from the crowd. He went to see who called him leaving you to talk to the boys alone.

[ A few minutes later ]

"Hey JK!" Jimin said as he approached Jungkook.

"Oh, hyung, it's you. Where's Y/N?"

"She's with the others. She's really chill. Did you know? Her bias wrecker was me!"

"Oh! I didn't know that." Jungkook said being a little disappointed cause you told that to his other members before him.

"You never told us she's 9 years younger than you."

"WHAT?!" Jungkook said widening his eyes.

"Why are you so shocked?" Jimin said being confused.

"I thought she was as old as me or probably older!"

"What kind of a husband are you Jungkook, if you don't even know your wife's age?"

That triggered Jungkook. How could you tell something to his members before him? Also he was a bit disappointed since he never learnt about you properly. Where you knew almost everything about him.

[ Time skip ]

The wedding was over. It was an exhausting day. You came to your new home. It was actually new. You and Jungkook had bought a new apartment for the start of a new life, leaving the sad past behind.

Jiyeon had already fallen asleep from the tiring activities. Jungkook put Jiyeon in her bed and you both came to your new bedroom.

 Jungkook put Jiyeon in her bed and you both came to your new bedroom

(Imagine it's night time)

"Uhmm, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I got you a little something. It's in the closet. Can you please wear it for me?" he said scratching his neck.

"Sure."

"Ok, then. I'll go to the bathroom." he then went in the bathroom.

" he then went in the bathroom

You went to the closet. And started looking for whatever he told you to wear. You saw a box with a dress inside.

_______________________________________

A/N : Get ready horny people! Cause the next chapter is smut.😏