Chapter 14

Jungkook POV

"Jiyeon, that can't happen. Y/N can't be your mom." I said.

"But why? I know I have my own mommy. But I like Eonnie, too. And mommy's never home. I miss her all the time. And Eonnie makes me really happy."

"Jiyeon, go to sleep now. It's getting late."

I put Jiyeon to sleep and went to my room.

Jiyeon is really attached to Y/N

I can't blame her though. Y/N is amazing. Who wouldn't like her? After she came in our lives, we became happy again.

She brought light in our darkness. In these few months, she made us feel like a complete family again.

Wait. Why am I thinking about Y/N so much? Am I- No. I can't fall for her. I have a wife.

But why am I feeling butterflies all of a sudden? Get it together, Jeon. You're married and you have a daughter.

[ The next day ]

Y/N POV

I was just scrolling on YouTube while relaxing on my bed

I was just scrolling on YouTube while relaxing on my bed. But then I got a notification. Which said that my storage was almost full. I needed to delete unnecessary things.

I opened my gallery and started deleting unnecessary photos.

Suddenly, I came to my age old album. Where I had pictures of BTS. I started looking at them as I remembered all the times I spent on them. How crazy I used to be about them.

I felt happy as well as sad. Time passes by so fast. I couldn't believe it was years ago. It felt just like yesterday.

I found one of my favorite pictures of Jungkook. I looked at it for a long time.

I started getting those same feelings I used to get when I was their ARMY.

Wait, Y/N. Don't get butterflies again! You can't fall for him again! He was never yours and he isn't going to be.

You're just gonna have another heart break.

I turned my phone off and kept it on the bedside table.

[ Time skip ]

"So, do you like it here?" Jungkook asked.

"I... Love it!" I said looking around.

"Do you remember what happened here?" Jungkook said.

"You bet I do! You guys performed 'Idol' here for Jimmy Fallon tonight show on 2020." I replied.

"Wow! You're just like a walking talking encyclopedia. Have you never been to a castle before?"

"No."

"Daddy, you and Bangtan uncles performed here?" Jiyeon said.

"Yes, Jiyeonnie. We performed here."

"Eonnie, were you here when he performed? Were you daddy's fan? "

"No, I saw their performance on my phone. And yes. I was his huge fan."

"Wow! How was daddy back then?" she asked with curiosity.

"Well, he was a whole crackhead. And so were all of your Bangtan uncles. There's so much to say that I can't even find where to start."

Jungkook and I told her all about our days with Bangtan.