Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I stood behind the man with my back facing his. I purposely stepped on his foot with my heel. He yelled in pain. I turned to face him and started acting all innocent.

"What happened, mister?" I asked him.

"You stepped on my foot!"

I gasped. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry."
I removed my heel from his foot.

"Are you blind?!" he yelled.

"I said sorry. Why are you yelling?"

"Watch where you keep your feet!"

"Of course. But only after you watch where you keep your hands." My voice was soft at the first sentence and it changed in the second.

"What?"

"Do you think every girl in world is your personal property that you're gonna do anything you want with them?"

"Listen, you-" he pointed his finger at me. I immediately grabbed his hand and twisted it. He groaned in pain.

Then I kicked his crotch area with my knee making him fall on the ground.

"Ouch! I guess that hurt really bad. If I ever see you do this again, I swear you won't be able to have kids in the future." I said to him.

Everybody in the train was already watching us.

"What? Did you guys enjoy the show? You were clearly seeing him misbehaving with her. If not anything else then at least you could've told the guy to leave her." I said to everyone on the train.

They all immediately looked away from me. The train stopped at a station and the doors opened. The man stood up holding his crotch and ran out from the train.

I went to the girl. "Thank you, Miss." the girl said.

I held her shoulders and said, "Listen, never be afraid to speak up for yourself. There won't be someone who will always help you all the time. So you have to help yourself."

"Yes, I'll take care of myself from now on."

[ Time skip ]

We got off from the train and started walking towards his house.

"Eonnie, you were so cool!" Jiyeon said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're just like a super hero. You kicked the bad guy just just like a super hero."

I giggled.

"Y/N, you shouldn't have gone there. I was going to deal with him. What if you got hurt?" Jungkook said with concern.

"Jungkook, I'm absolutely fine. That guy was getting on my nerves. And I had to teach him a lesson myself."

"But still what if anything happened to you?"

"Then you were there to protect me, right?"

"Now, I know I should never piss you off. I don't wanna end up like that guy."

"Jungkook, you're a black belt in Taekwondo. You can knock me down any minute."