Chapter 10

Jungkook POV

Y/N went to take a shower. I started watching TV to kill some time.

[ A few minutes later ]

Your dress :

Y/N came out from her bedroom. She was drying her hair with a towel. I don't know why I was getting weird feelings.

"I'm back." she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat?" she asked.

"No, I'm not hungry."

She went back inside her room and came out again without her towel. She went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

She came back to the living room with a bottle of banana milk in her hand.

"I know you won't say no to banana milk." she said as she gave me the bottle.

I was amazed to see that she still remembers that I love banana milk. I took the bottle from her and started drinking banana milk.

I noticed her hair was still very wet and it was dripping water.

"Y/N, you should blow dry your hair. It's dripping water."

"Huh? Oh! I can't. My hair stylist told me that I should keep my hair away from heat. I'll just wipe it again." she said and went inside her room again.

I saw a bookshelf in the living room. I started looking what was in there. I took out a book out of curiosity.

A few papers fell from the book. I picked them up and saw that they were actually some of my and the other BTS member's photos from the past.

I opened the book to see if there were anymore pictures. That's when I realized that it was actually a diary.

There were pictures glued on it. And there was a lot of stuff written about BTS. I was about to read it but I heard footsteps coming from the bedroom.

I immediately put the pictures back and kept the diary in it's place. Y/N came out from her room.

"Y/N, I think I should go now. Jiyeon must be waiting for me."

"Uhm, OK." I quickly left her house because I was feeling like a thief after reading her diary.

[ A few months later ]

Y/N POV

Jungkook and I used to hang out together a lot since the past few months. Sometimes I would visit his apartment and he also came to my apartment with Jiyeon a few times.

I would mostly go to meet Jiyeon. Because whenever Jungkook would ask me to come, he always said that Jiyeon missed me. But I had this feeling like that wasn't the complete truth.