Prolouge

Cisco Fisache

Cisco Fisache. The manipulative bastard that everyone loves to hate. At only fourteen years of age, this Eldian devil has managed to revolutionise the modern world, in more ways than one. With their outstanding inventions and extraordinary IQ, this Eldian Warrior is almost certain for greatness.

How did an Eldian, someone with the blood of the devil coursing through their veins,  become such a prodigy amongst both Marleyans, Eldians, and other races in the world? People who have hated Eldians for centuries, were now using Eldian inventions. People have have never even considered Eldians as real humans, were beginning to acknowledge them. All because of Cisco Fisache.

However, Cisco only had one goal in mind. To free the Subjects of Ymir at any cost. Should they have to lie, they'd do it. Should they have to deceive, they'd do it. Should they have to manipulate, they'd do it. Should they have to kill, they'd do it. Should they have to die, they'd do it. What ever it takes to free their people.

If being a world renowned inventor, creating new Eldian technology, selling and importing inventions around the world, and meeting with various political figures earned Eldians even a shred more of respect, Cisco would do it.

Cisco hadn't let anyone know of their plan to free the Eldian people. They know what would happen to them if anyone in Marley were to find out about their true intentions, about their true mission, they weren't an idiot. When did Cisco decide they wanted to free the Eldian people? What drove Cisco's hatred for Marley? We may never know. We do know one thing though, you do not want to mess with Cisco Fisache.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AN: How was the Prologue? Things are about to get realllll exciting trust me just gotta build up a bit lol

AN: How was the Prologue? Things are about to get realllll exciting trust me just gotta build up a bit lol. Please comment any suggestions or anything I can improve!

Have a lovely day byeeee! ❤️