chapter 24

this one took me a while to write! I didn't know how I wanted to end this chapter, but I figured it out! comment and vote!!

madisons pov

we all sit in the car singing "Good Morning Baltimore" from Hairspray. i look down and smile. jj's hand in mine on my lap and he's driving with the other.

i don't think i've been this happy in a while. it's nice being able to actually hold hands while dating and not just best friends.

"alright, ladies! let's go!" i laugh at jj's statement and get out of the car.

"livy, wifey, come here!" i hold out my hands and olivia and dara grab on to one side each.

"hey, what about me?" he says with a fake pout and we laugh.

"you, mister, can hold matty's hand when we find him. she is ours now" dara says clutching my arm tighter and i do the same with olivia.

"joshy!" we all turn around and see matt with his hands open wide and josh runs and jumps into his arms.

"I SHIP IT!" julia screams while holding on to sofia.

this is definetly a fun group. a little chaotic....ok a lot chaotic, but still fun.

"OK! here is the plan, we can shop a little, get food, whatever else we can do at a mall. THEN! we are going to the carnival at 5:30 when it opens. that means we have eight and a half hours, which is a lot of time. which means we are going to every single store in this mall, and taking our sweet ass time in each!" frankie says while we walk to the mall.

"oh frankie, you're the mom of the group" everyone starts screaming "yes" agreeing with me.

"we should assign roles to everyone! i'll be the the flirt!" sofia kisses julia's cheek and we all laugh.

"slow down sof, you're 15! i'll be the therapist!" sofia ruffles her hair and i pretend to push glasses up my nose.

"oh oh can i be the crystal girl!" julia jumps up and down and we all nod.

"the fashionista, thank you very much!" dara let's go of my hand and starts strutting like she's a model. we all start hyping her up and she bows.

"i'm the big brother!" matt ruffles my hair and puts an arm around my shouler.

"you, maddie, has just been crowned my little sister" i smile up at him and put my arm around his waist and we keep walking.

"the guitar guy, i mean i have to be him" josh pretends to play the guitar and nudges larry's shoulder.

"the musical guy or the tap dancer!" we all agree on the second one and olivia speaks up next.

"indie girl!" we all "woop" and she bows.

"makeup crew!" joe presents his face with his hands and we all agree.

"that's everyone! ok now, let's go!!" we all follow frankie and head into the mall.

~~3 hours later~~

"UGH, I'M SO TIRED" jj falls against the wall and we all groan in response.

"we have only been here for three hours! how are you guys tired?" matt says while putting the bags he had in his hand on the floor.

i slide down the wall and sit on the floor. jj slides next to me and i put my head on his shoulder. he leans his head against mine and i grab his hand.

"wait wait WHAT?!" our heads snap up and we see the whole cast looking at our hands. i blush when i realize my mistake and say nothing.

"little sis, anything you want to tell your BIG BROTHER?" matt says putting his hands on his hips.

"move aside, mother coming through," frankie pushes matt aside and takes a motherly stance in front of us. "if you want to lie to your mother, go ahead, but that means no dessert at the carnival and no money for games. now, i'm going to let you two talk and keep in your mind that i know when you're lying so go ahead"

josh and i look at each other and nod. we can tell them.

"ok well, yesterday before the party, josh came over so he could take me there, but something else happened" i let josh finish the rest of the story and all their jaws drop.

"MOSHY IS REAL?!?" we nod at sofia's question and she pretends to faint into julia's awaiting arms.

we look at each other and smile. he gets up and holds his hand out for me to take.

i take it and we all continue on our mall adventure.

~~5:30 p.m.~~

"LISTEN UP CHILDREN THIS IS IMPORTANT!" we all shut our mouths and listen to frankies talk about saftey and having one person from the group with us at all times.

i hold on to jj's hand and he squeezes mine.

our first stop is cotton candy, because if you don't like cotton candy, you're not okay.

"ooo i want purple!" josh nods and hands the vendor 15 bucks for one purple and one green cotton candy.

"thanks, love" i dive straight into mine and sigh with happiness.

"WIFEY! I WANT SOME!" i rip a piece off and put it into dara's mouth once she reaches me.

"we should go on the ferris wheel!" lare bear suggests and my heart rate immediatly increases.

yeah, me and heights don't go well together. in our senior year of high school we went to six flags for a trip and everyone forced me to go on the slingshot. josh wasn't there of course or else he wouldn't of let me gone, but he was on a trip with his family. anyway moral of the story, never force me to go on things that involve height.

"oh no. maddie doesn't do heights! you guys go and we'll stay behind"

"no, jj. i feel bad you go and i'll wait here for you guys" i say nodding my head towards the wheel.

"babe, i'm not leaving you it's ok. i'm not really in the mood for it anyways" he shrugs his shoulders and i smile and nod.

"ok we'll meet you guys right here when we're done!" they all walk to the ferris wheel and josh and i find a bench next to the cotton candy stand.

"thank you for staying with me! i'm still going to feel bad for holding you back, though" i look at my fidgeting hands.

he uses his pointer finger to lift up my chin and forces me to look into his eyes. he leans down and kisses me on the lips softly.

i close my eyes and lean into the kiss.

he pulls away and leans his forehead on mine.

"never say sorry for letting me spend more time alone with you" i smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

well i think this has confirmed it.

i love joshua taylor bassett.

joshua's pov

"never say sorry for letting me spend more time alone with you" she smiles and leans her head on my shoulder.

this shouldn't be surprising, but it is at the same time.

i'm in love with madison jade stevens.

AHHH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! totally wasn't very obvious! hope you enjoyed! comment and vote!

xoxo,

author!