chapter 32

two updates in a row?!? wow that's just crazzzy! COMMENT AND VOTE

madison's pov

it's been about a week since "van" came along. and i know i said j didn't want to be the jealous girlfriend, but when he's constantly texting and meeting up with her. i'm gonna be jealous.

i haven't exactly been handling this situation the best either. i've basically been ignoring the topic and i think josh can very much tell something is up with me.
so i decided to be the bigger person and talk to him, because i am not losing over something that could be a misunderstanding.

right now i'm walking to the apartment complex the whole cast rented apartments from. josh and i share one, sofia and her mom share one since she's a minor and same with olivia, joe and frankie share one, matt and larry share one, and mark and dara are alone. kate loves with her family in a house they rented out a couple blocks from the complex.

i just picked up some grocery stuff we'll need for the week and josh is home waiting so we can make dinner.

i don't know whether to do  it before dinner, after dinner, as we make dinner, or as we eat dinner. i'm thinking after because if it ends up becoming a big thing i don't want to have to sit through awkwardly eating alone.

oh god, what if it turns into a big fight? i don't want to not talk to my BOYFRIEND for a week like last time. ugh why does our relationship have to be so stressful?!

ok no it's fine it's josh! we'll get through anything.

"i'm back" i yell once i enter our empty and poorly decorated apartment.

"hi darling! what did you buy for us to make?" he asks as he takes the bags from my hands, giving me a kiss and turing away.

"i thought we could make pizza! they had a prepared dough so i got sauce, cheese, pepperonis, and then some stuff for a salad on the side. oh and some diet coke" he smiles and starts taking out the stuff and i go to help him.

"i um wanted to talk to you about something" my heart drops and i look at him. he has his back to the counter and his hands crossed on his chest.

i try to calm down and get into a similar position just leaning on the island instead.

"yeah uh what's up?" he signed and looks down then back up.

"i know you, mads. i know ever since you met vanessa you started freaking out and you think i like her better than you. when that's not the case at all. i don't even think of her in a romantic way and never have! plus she has a boyfriend" i open my mouth to speak but he puts his hand up.

"i know that means nothing, but they're serious. more so than us. and the reason i've been talking with her so much is because she wants to propose to him and she has no one else to help her here. that's why she was so happy to see me. you have nothing to worry about. i love you more than anyone and anything ever. i've always have and always will" he gets off of the counter and walks towards me.

he puts his hands on my face softly and looks into my eyes.

"i love you madions jade stevens. forever and always" he leans in to kiss me and i meet him halfway.

"thank you. it's kinda crazy how well you know me because i was going to talk to you after dinner" he smiles and laughs.

"speaking of dinner, let's eat because i'm STARVING" i laugh this time and we start making our dinner.

"this might be too soon, but you really should talk to van since you don't hate her now. i think you two would get along and you would be great at proposal planning" he says with a mouthful of pizza.

"yeah we should. it was hard for me to hate her because she seemed so nice. and she's like drop dead gorgeous"

"you're hell gorgeous" i scrunch my eyebrows at this new phrase and he opens his mouth to explain.

"you're so hot and beautiful that it feels like i'm in hell" he smiles and i burst out laughing. he joins me and when we finally stop we finish our homemade dinner.

"i'm gonna take a shower before bed" i give him a kiss then get my clothes to change into after i shower.

~~after her shower~~

i jump into bed next to josh who is on his phone and cuddle into him.

"mmm good shower?"

"it would've been better with you" i say with a smirk and he gasps.

he smushes a pillow into my face claiming i scarred his innocent mind.

"IT WAS A JOKE" i say muffled through the pillow that's still on my face.

he takes it off with a frown on his face and i stick my tongue out and laugh at him. he turns the other way to sleep, but i pull him so he's laying on his back and lay on top of him.

"you have a very dirty mind, madison" he says into my neck.

"i learned from the best, joshua" he kisses my head and closes his eyes to sleep.

"good night, love" i say after a few minutes and he is already passed out.

i close my eyes joining him in his slumber.

guess i really didn't have anything to worry about.

just some moshy fluff for ya! hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
author!