chapter 26

this is a long chapter so get your pocorn and buckle in! comment and vote!

madison's pov

"sof, juju, i don't think you know how perfect that is! we used to go to the library so much when we were in high school! how did you guys come up with the idea?"

"we saw these pictures of you and him in the library trying to hold all of your books" julia shows me the polaroid and i smile.

"the librarian used to take pictures of us all the time. i sneaked this one in my pocket when she wasnt looking" i chuckle and everyone follows.

"ok so i think we have the perfect outfit! it's very much academic chic!" dara holds up a plaid skirt with a black mockneck t-shrt.

(imagine the heels MUCH shorter)

"you guys are the best!" i pull them all in for a group hug and they help me get ready.

joshua's pov

"woah, that's perfect! we used to go all the time, how'd you know?"

larry shows me a polaroid of me holding a stack of books while maddie looks for more.

"omg, i forgot i had that! the librarian used to just follow us around with a camera. i think i stole a few cause they looked so good"

"awee sweet, outfit time" lucas pulls out a casual yet not casual outfit. if that makes sense.

"cool! ok so after i get ready we have to go to the library on st

"cool! ok so after i get ready we have to go to the library on st. hill street so i can set up" they look at me confused and i explain i want to set up a little area where we can sit and have the date.

"oh, that's a great idea!" joe says and i thank him.

"ok let's get ready"

madison's pov

"dara you have the fairy lights?" she nods and holds them up.

"wait! did we forget the blankets?" i start freaking out and everyone screama at me to focus on the road.