chapter 33

so sorry for the wait but my wattpad has not been working recently:( its back now so heres the chapter!!!

madison's pov

"so you really had no reason to worry?" sofia asks before putting a fry into her mouth.

"yup" i say while popping the p.

the girls are currently at a girls lunch in my trailer. the boys are filming a scene with kate and we finally have a break after filming for 7 hours straight.

"i still think the way she was acting with him was a little sketchy" dara says slowly.

"i trust josh though, so i have to actually trust him. plus i dont think she would want to cheat on the man shes proposing too"

they all nod in agreement and we go back to our light conversation while eating our lunch.

"i want to be maid of honor" dara shouts and all the other girls start screaming saying "NO I WANT IT". i just sit there in confusion looking at them all weird.

"you don't even know the girl why would you want to be maid of honor?" they stop screaming and look at me very creepily.

"are you oblivious?" julia asks.

"i thought i was oblivious, but clearly not" i furrow my eyebrows and livs statement and shake my head in confusion.

"we're talking about your wedding" my breath gets caught in my throat.

my wedding? why are they talking about my wedding? who am i even marrying? oh god are they talking about josh? we havent even been dating for a year!! we're certainly not thinking of marriage. oh my god oh my god. is josh thinking about marriage? i cant handle that yet, im only in my twenties! thats too early! right? or is it never too early to marry the person you've been in love with your whole life? i already know i want to spend the rest of my life with him so whats so bad about taking the next step? making it set in stone that we will never leave each other. even though most marriages do end in divorce. oh no what if we get divorced, i cant do that to our child! wait our child! we dont have a child. do i want a child? i mean that would be a very cute baby. but are we ready for that? thats like moving too fast. and if we get divorced i cant put that kind of trauma on baby addie. addie? oh my god that is the cutest name ever i need to name my child that. its so me to name a child off of my favorite book character. i would only hope that josh would be okay with that. i mean addie is just a cute name in general.

"MADISON" my head snaps up and my eyes fly open. i dont even remember closing my eyes.

"did you just visit the moon or something? we've been calling you for a full minute. you were just kind of sitting there" juju explains and i nod and take a few deep breaths.

"i just went through basically my whole future, my wedding, my childs name, my view on marriage. it was scary and i still dont have and answer to my own question"

"um what was the question? this was all in your head" dara asks.

"if i'm ready to marry josh, like now. even have a child with him. i mean i've loved him my whole life so why not? but then again we're both 19 almost 20 thats like really early to marry" they look at me with a sad expression.

"you dont have to think about that now, mads" everyone agrees with sofia.

"you and josh just started dating. we're sorry if we scared you with the whole maid of honnor thing, but its clear that you two will get married at some point" i nod at dara and take some breaths.

"yeah yeah you're right. ok lets keep eating we have to go film soon" we all go back to our food mindlessly eating. except for me.

my mind id still going a mile a minute.

this is just a filler because i have a lot of final projects for school!! comment and vote.

xoxo,

author!