Intro

hi! i'm Madison jade Stevens! i'm just a regular girl trying to be an actress! i've lived in Anaheim all my life and only have left once. i don't plan to leave anytime soon. my best friend joshua bassett is also trying to be an actor. we know everything about each other, other than the fact that i fell for him! yeah it's a problem, we have been best friends since 3rd grade and i noticed my feelings when we went into 6th grade! it's really hard sometimes cause we are always with each other and sometimes i just want to scream out that i like him but i can't cause it will for sure ruin our friendship so yeah. i'm going to have to keep these feelings inside till the day i die because i know he doesn't like me back sooooo. we both chose not to go to college because we wanted to pursue our dreams in the arts! we would've been going into our second year of college and so far the only gigs we've gotten are extras. we're auditioning for this high school musical spin off show but i doubt we'll get it i mean they wouldn't cast us as the leads but you know who knows! i'm low key scared for this audition because it's a musical so we have to be able to sing and i don't think i'm the best! everyone is always saying i am, and by everyone i mean josh. there is no way my brothers are going to say something nice about me, that's just not how we communicate. my family is pretty normal sized, i have one older brother and one younger so i'm the middle and the only girl sucks for me. my mom and dad are divorced but that happened when i was in 5th grade! i haven't seen my dad since then but my mom met this awesome guy that is better than my dad ever was so i'm ok! i pretty much have a normal life other than the fact that i'm trying to be an actress so yeah that's me.

hello everyone! well this is the first intro chapter just so we get to know the main characters a little more! i would love to hear what you guys think so comment and vote if you loved it!!

xoxo,
author!