Chapter 15: Part 2

"Uh Lex, sorry to burst your bubble but I think it's been long over 5 minutes.." Shelli points out gesturing at the bathroom door across the hall.

"Yeah I know.. Come with me?" I stutter getting up from my seat, covering my face with my hands.

"Of course Hun, let's go."

I stood there for a moment frozen in front of the bathroom door. With my hand on the door knob, I took a deep breath in and twisted it open.

I walked up to the counter and grabbed the test.

"Well.. I guess it's now or never.." I say aloud.

I took another deep breath and glanced down at the results. My stomach dropped. The feeling I had was like the equivalent to someone punching you square in the stomach and nearly knocking the wind out of you.

"Lex.. What did it say?" Shelli questions taking a step closer to me.

I felt frozen in time, I couldn't move or speak and I began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Alex, snap out of it let me see th-" Shelli huffed as she snatched the test from my hands and froze mid sentence.

"P-positive.." I spewed out as my eyes began to fill with tears.

"H-how am I gunna tell Kurt?" I cried running into my bedroom and throwing myself onto the bed and burying my head beneath the pillows.

"I know it's never easy, but dont worry about it, things will work themselves out."

"How?! Shelli I'm pregnant! I can't be pregnant! I have school and work and Kurt.. How am I gunna tell Kurt?! He'll leave for sure.. I-I can't shelli, I can't do this!" I cry raising my voice and burying my face further into the pillows.

"Alex calm down! Everything's gunna be okay! You only have a few months left of school, And kurt is not going to leave you! He loves you more than anything Alex, he'll be there." She cries trying to calm me down.

"You're right.. I-I can do this.. I'll tell him tomorrow.."