Chapter 18: day by day *short chapter*

It's been two weeks since I first told Kurt about the baby, and ever since he's been nothing but helpful and supportive. I'm surprised how well he's adjusted to everything, with all my mood swings and needs. I think he's actually sort of excited for the baby.

Kurt and I were cuddling together on the couch watching late night movies, when "the topic" was starting to eat away at me. We still haven't told anyone about the baby yet, and my bellies beginning to grow beyond the point of hiding it any longer..

"Kurt..?" i hesitated awkwardly to say.

"hmm?" he yawned wrapping his arms around my waste and resting his hand on my stomach.

"so.. I've been thinking.." i rambled before being interrupted.

"about what...?" a worried Kurt asks.

"well.. the babies growing pretty fast, and so am i. We can't hide this much longer Kurt, we have to tell everyone." I say snuggling my head into his chest.

"Sounds good to me. When were you thinking we should tell them?"

"hm.. tomorrow?" i yawned.

"of course Lexi. here come on, falling asleep on the couch wont do your back any good." Kurt chuckled slightly picking me up and carrying me bridal style to our bedroom carefully laying me down on the bed and tucking me in.

He crawled into bed with me engulfing me in his long, lanky arms and burying his face in my hair.

"I love you so much Kurt, don't ever leave me please." I sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek. I loved him so much the thought of spending my days without him hurt.

"I love you too Lexi, never will I ever leave you." He whispered into my ear kissing my cheek and stroking my hair in a soothing motion.

And with one hand on my stomach, Kurt drifted off to sleep snuggled up ever so close to me.