yay!(:

Dakota and I jump in his car. I text Marie informing her that I'm going to hang out with Dakota. She says I've gotta give her every little detail when I get home, I smile at her protectiveness. We get to his house, his mum says hello to me and smiles. I say hello as we head up to his room. Normally, we'd sit and play x-box. He throws his shoes off, as I kind of just awkwardly stand there. "get you ass over", he says picking out call of duty: black oops. I smirk.

"i'ma beat your ass this time", I say as I plop down on his bed. He gives me a look..." No you won't!" I giggle at his enthusiasm. He doesn't realize I've been play cod a ton lately. We get Started, he beats me a few times. Then, I whoop his ass. 8 wins in a row...and he's done. He says, "I give up!! You're better!!"

I smirk, "yes sir I am. I told you"

He glares, then just lays on me. I look at him, "comfy?" He nods, and starts Playing with my hands. We just sit there in silence for a few minutes when I grab his side (he's extremely tickelish) he jumps up and grabs my wrist trying to make me stop. I just start with my other hand, eventually he's got both my arms pinned down and he's over top of me.. "are you done", he says with an evil grin. I nod, considering I can't breathe from his weight on top of me. He rolls over off of me. I take in a big gasp of breathe, "you douchebag! I couldn't breathe!!!!" He just laughs at me. I check my phone, I have zillion text from Marie. It's almost midnight.."can I just stay here? Its almost midnight"

"I'll go ask", he says as he jumps off the bed to run down stairs. I text Marie back explaining to her. Even though she's probably asleep. He gets back, says I can. I smile "okay..where am I sleeping though?"

"right where you're at stupid."

"thanks hun!" I say sarcastically. He lays down and pulls me over to him cuddling me. I fall asleep laying on his chest while his arms are wrapped around me.