Well then.

I woke up laying on Marie stomach, her at the top of the couch snoring!!"she's so loud" I think to myself.. Getting up with out waking Marie, I go make myself a bowl of cereal. She lives in a one bedroom apartment on her own, unless I'm there. It was Friday yesterday, so no school. I walk back to the living room, and just lay in the floor watching some t.v.. I check my phone, seeing I don't have a "good morning" text or a missed call, makes me realize about yesterday. So, I check Facebook. First thing I see " I got my baby back, i love you soo much" posted by Jenny, Dakota's tagged in it. It  fucking crushes me, completely. I start crying yet again, rocking back in forth. Trying to catch my breathe. Another panic attack. Great. Continuing, trying to keep quiet. Soon enough, Marie wakes up. Sees me, and instatly comes to me. Calming me down again, once I'm calmed down " I'm gonna kick that sluts ass!" She says extremely pumped about it. I giggle, and agree. She then jumps up "Mall trip Saturday!!!" I get up with her, then go raid her clostet. I grab a pair of black skinnies, a really tight dot dot curve shirt and a huge black jacket. Then, straightening my hair, and do my eyeliner. Right around the same time Marie's ready. Soon enough were out the door, on our way down to the mall!