Its all gone and ruined...

I was standing in the hallway, when Jenny walks up to me " be prepared later honey. Something bags coming your way.!" Then, just walks away. "That was awkward..." I say to myself under my breathe... Next thing I know, Dakota's next to my locker! " hey we got to talk..." " what about..?" I say with noticeable worry in my voice. " Well, I heard some stuff that you were doing. And we're done. I can't take it..so, I'm sorry.." And just walks off. I stand there, completely...taken off guard by that. I drop everything to the floor and loose it. Falling to my knees, I lean against the lockers and start crying my eyes out. Next thing I know, I've got a pair of way to well known arms around me. It was my best friend, "what happened baby? Why are you crying so hard..?" "H-h-he left me..n-n-no reason..a-at a-all...m-m-Marie, I c-c-cant breathe.." I say, trying to stop crying. It's another panic attack...I used to have them all the time. But..not since I got with him.. She continues holding me, cooing in my ear, saying that its gonna be okay. Trying to calm me down Finally, after i calmed down she calls,my older brother explaining that I had really bad panic attack and that were ditching the rest of the day. He says okay. We head back to her house, we have a scary movie marathon. It was a long and hard one. I cried the whole time. Wishing he'd call, or that i knew what I ever did. We were so happy... I just don't get it.. At all. Finally, I got done crying and just layed there on Marie's sleeping chest. Completely depressed, eventually I fall asleep too. Having horrible nightmares with it. I wake up, Marie's laying there on her phone. "you okay" she questions me Obviously worried.

"eh..yeah. Just nightmares."

She nods and lays her head back Down on the pillow. I get up to check My phone. Nothing at all. Kind of bothered by it..I let it go though. We mess around till about 4 a.m., finally we pass out. It's just another night full of nightmares And torture..